Armando Salguero mentions TE Anthony Becht as a replacement for David Martin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero mentions TE Anthony Becht as a replacement for David Martin

The problem with Becht is he's a blocking TE, albeit a very good blocker. We need a pass catching TE imo. Fasano is plenty good enough as a blocker. Nalbone just blows...

Becht could free up Fasano who was constantly having to block last year.

The problem with Becht is he's a blocking TE, albeit a very good blocker. We need a pass catching TE imo. Fasano is plenty good enough as a blocker. Nalbone just blows...

Maybe they want a good pass blocking TE because they might use more 4 WR sets with Wallace and Moore.

Maybe Long is out week one so they need to bring in a blocking TE to help whetever stiff we will have playing at RT, assuming Carey slides over. Just a thought.

Possible, but very highly doubtful knowing Dan Henning.

In past years we didn't have the Wide Receiver's to incorporate 4 WR sets. It would surprise me if they didn't use more 4 wr sets with how our roster is looking this year.

Actually I am warming up to the idea of acquiring TE Spencer Havner who was just released by the Packers. He is a special team contributor, has solid hands and is a goal line threat. Spencer last year had 4 TDs and a 16.0 yards average, he is just the right guy for the job. Also had 19 tackles on special teams

Last edited by a moderator:
In past years we didn't have the Wide Receiver's to incorporate 4 WR sets. It would surprise me if they didn't use more 4 wr sets with how our roster is looking this year.

I've seen Henning's playcalling for 8 years now. Don't expect 4 WR sets anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom