Armando Salguero mentions TE Anthony Becht as a replacement for David Martin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero mentions TE Anthony Becht as a replacement for David Martin

I would take anyone but Becht. One day of practice in the S. Florida weather and he will need to be put in an iron lung. Man takes a lot of time off when he is on the field. If he was still a legit bliocking TE, he would still be a Cardinal. Their OTs are horrible, plain horrible.

why does everyone hate nalbone so much? all we've seen of the kid is what ppl say in practice reports which isnt much. he caught 2 decent balls in the pre-season and maybe the coaches see something in him. martin lost a step from what i was hearing. although its dissappointing that he did.

Olsen would be a good fit but would require something of value to give to Chicago in return. We have to do something though, we can't go into the season with Fasano and Nalbone. I'm a little surprised they cut Martin, he was excellent for the Dolphins during the playoff season of two years ago and was doing well before his injury last year. Unless of course he's showing signs that his injury has limited him.

Actually I am warming up to the idea of acquiring TE Spencer Havner who was just released by the Packers. He is a special team contributor, has solid hands and is a goal line threat. Spencer last year had 4 TDs and a 16.0 yards average, he is just the right guy for the job. Also had 19 tackles on special teams

I'm with you, I posted on another page that we need to watch what GB does with their TEs. Havner seems pretty good. I'd love to find some of his tape to look at. He young as well which can never hurt.

Back
Top Bottom