Armando Salguero - Peyton Manning facts and speculation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero - Peyton Manning facts and speculation

If AS uses a report from reporters as fact, then we have hundreds of contradicting facts flying around.

Having Armando as our vice of reason is like living in the twilight zone!

It is true that the Dolphins are in lockdown mode so maybe that explains why their is no news of an impending meeting? How the **** are they going to get the news if no one's talking? ESPN reporting is beyond ridiculous lets just see what happens.

Correct, only Peyton knows at this point.
Bingo!! You think for one minute that manning did not know were he was going, what his plan was. He had a whole year to think about it.The royal mannings are building an empire. They are not stupid.

If what Salguero is saying is true, that ppl who normally return his calls and txt's are not doing so now, then IMO this is not good news, it's GREAT news.

It means to me, Miami is in the running, and they are taking steps to not F this up by stupid leaks from their team. It could very well be why Manning and his agent are leaking BS reports to test the Phins, to see how much control Ireland and Ross actually have over their franchise.

If they continue to show control over their team, this is good news IMO.

He used an ESPN rumor as fact.

Yeah, I thought that was stupid..

Although it's a fact that ESPN did report that, it doesn't necessarily mean that what the "fact" is saying is true...

However, I have to agree with Armando on this..

This is a concern: Denver, by sheer consequence of having John Elway as president, had someone who speaks the same language as Manning with him constantly. That's a plus. Arizona, by sheer consequence of the fact coach Ken Whisenhunt is an offensive mind and has taken a team to the Super Bowl and has a longstanding relationship with Manning, has someone with Manning who speak the same language as Manning with him constantly.

I'm not sure who the Dolphins would put in front of Manning who speaks the same language. Owner Stephen Ross doesn't. Ireland has never played or coached. And unless I am unaware of it, neither coach Joe Philbin or offensive coordinator Mike Sherman have any sort of previous longstanding relationship with Manning. This is troubling.

The Dolphins could address the issue by having Dan Marino part of the team working to get Manning ... but I don't know if Marino would do that. I don't know if it would feel contrived since Marino really doesn't work for the team. I don't know if that's the best or only way to get past the issue of making Manning feel he's got someone in the room that speaks his language.

As I was reading this part I immedietley thought of Marino, but I'm not sure Marino would put his neck on the line when he doesnt work for the dolphins....he doesnt know what Ross or Ireland are like behind closed doors....this is definetley a concern

Yeah, I thought that was stupid..

Although it's a fact that ESPN did report that, it doesn't necessarily mean that what the "fact" is saying is true...

However, I have to agree with Armando on this..

As I was reading this part I immedietley thought of Marino, but I'm not sure Marino would put his neck on the line when he doesnt work for the dolphins....he doesnt know what Ross or Ireland are like behind closed doors....this is definetley a concern

IMO it's over blown to the extreme. He's not going to spend a lot of time with Elway training and getting ready to play if he was to sign with the Broncos. Just as he wouldn't if Marino was to show up. This kind of stuff can only ruin things for you, not help you IMO. If you were to have 10 players waiting for him, I think he'd get a serious turn off from that.

We have to remember the franchise Manning is coming from. From what I remember Polian is not an ex-player and Irsay was as odd as they come. To imply he would be more impressed by a ex-player GM and a not so weird owner is kind of silly to me.

So the two teams Manning has visited thus far are favorites over the ones he hasn't visited yet? Really? Well no crap...journalists are stupid I swear.

Back
Top Bottom