Armando Salguero Vs. Jason Taylor: Salguero defends his original story | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero Vs. Jason Taylor: Salguero defends his original story

Oh yeah I forgot Armando is always right, I have stopped listening to Armando b/c most of the time he's off on the "rumors" he reports on.

salguero is full of **** , and if you want my opinion, yes the FO should take JT's advice on a possible trade...look at the plummer situation last year

JT is doing exactly what he needs to do for the franchise, he's giving them leverage so that the asking price stays high, if he'd publicly come out and say he didn't wanna play for us, we would get less, simple as that

JT is co-operating with the FO to get him outta town, stop pointing fingers at him, he's doing it in an orderly fashion, much more than any other player i've seen request a trade in the past

salguero is full of **** , and if you want my opinion, yes the FO should take JT's advice on a possible trade...look at the plummer situation last year

JT is doing exactly what he needs to do for the franchise, he's giving them leverage so that the asking price stays high, if he'd publicly come out and say he didn't wanna play for us, we would get less, simple as that

JT is co-operating with the FO to get him outta town, stop pointing fingers at him, he's doing it in an orderly fashion, much more than any other player i've seen request a trade in the past

Every potential sutter will see right through the nonsense. His antics have done nothing but decrease his value. He was one of our greatest plaers but he screwed up!

lol please...it is all a game. Of course he is playing a game and so are the dolphins when parcells had the coach say in a news conference that JT planned to sit out OTA's, mini camps and training camp. Both parties could have salvaged this and neither felt the need to do that. Let it all play out, enjoy it and see where the chips fall. If he stays great!! If he gets traded, i hope we can get a great draft pick but don't give him away. Lets hope it stays civil at least!!
jeff

When you're siding with Armando Salguero over Jason Taylor, you need to seriously question yourself as a Dolphins fan.

For you none spanish speaking people. Sal - salt- Guebo- dick so his name is Saltdick

The really sad part of this is that I'm almost sure that JT is Salguero's source.

The article this morning could only have been written by someone who has spoken with JT, and what he said yesterday is basically exactly what happened today, only JT sugar coated it and Salguero tried to make the biggest story by making the biggest stink about it.

He was the same guy that JT 'leaked' the story about when the Tuna didn't give him a big hug. Again, only one guy would know that information and you just know that the Tuna didn't even remember about that an hour later...

JT said he will not be in TC, and he said he wanted to be traded which is what he's been saying all along. (To the press, when there are no cameras around)...

The really sad part of this is that I'm almost sure that JT is Salguero's source.

The article this morning could only have been written by someone who has spoken with JT, and what he said yesterday is basically exactly what happened today, only JT sugar coated it and Salguero tried to make the biggest story by making the biggest stink about it.

He was the same guy that JT 'leaked' the story about when the Tuna didn't give him a big hug. Again, only one guy would know that information and you just know that the Tuna didn't even remember about that an hour later...

JT said he will not be in TC, and he said he wanted to be traded which is what he's been saying all along. (To the press, when there are no cameras around)...

No it means he hears the same drivel everyone else hears, and tries to come off like some hotshot 'insider'.

There have just been too many instances of him being off the mark you can add to this.

All he had to say is, it is in his opinion.. blah blah blah.. But trying to play it fact, when in fact JT did the opposite of that he wrote. By JT saying he was only going to play one year means the market value for JT will be extremely low. i dont see us trading JT now till the trading deadline.. if at all.

Back
Top Bottom