Armando says schefters report makes no sense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando says schefters report makes no sense

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Just now armando was on pft live and said he thinks schefters report that manning is turned off by the media in Miami is a joke, he said he trusts schefter's sources and respects his sources but they are just opinions of people around the league, he said peyton has hosted saturday night live, done tons of commercials and has appeared in 2 Superbowl's so why would he be media shy? he said peyton was kind enough to pullover and talk and he is going to receive the same type of media attention anywhere he goes, so I agree with mando, I think schefter is just spewing nonsense so he can pump up his denver broncos.

Of course it doesn't. If we lose out on Peyton, it's not because a helicopter followed him a couple of miles. If he doesn't come here, we weren't his first choice, simple as that.

Armando said something intelligent!?!? Changes are indeed coming to Miami!! Maybe Peyton will be a Miami Dolphin!

Oh ****! I agree with Armando.

mario_6-1.gif

Just now armando was on pft live and said he thinks schefters report that manning is turned off by the media in Miami is a joke, he said he trusts schefter's sources and respects his sources but they are just opinions of people around the league, he said peyton has hosted saturday night live, done tons of commercials and has appeared in 2 Superbowl's so why would he be media shy? he said peyton was kind enough to pullover and talk and he is going to receive the same type of media attention anywhere he goes, so I agree with mando, I think schefter is just spewing nonsense so he can pump up his denver broncos.

I agree with him. Does not make sense. We'll see.

Schefter has been accused of being a shill for the Broncos plenty of times. This is likely what's going on.

Time to buy Mega Millions ticket Armando was positive so anything is possible

Adam Shefter has tons of contacts with the Broncos, where he was a beat writer. He just wants to be able to crack the story before Mortenson, Clayton, Jason LaConfora, etc., and that's why he wants Denver to be in the hunt. I still remember Shefter saying Fisher was coming to coach Miami. He just throws stuff on the wall hoping it will stick.

Back
Top Bottom