Armando says schefters report makes no sense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando says schefters report makes no sense

I think Manning is going to the Broncos.

If Manning really wants to know what a media circus feels like, he would join the Broncos. Once he sees the full power of Tebowmania swallowing him up, he will wish he only had to worry about Channel 7 news choppers chasing him down the street.

If Manning really wants to know what a media circus feels like, he would join the Broncos. Once he sees the full power of Tebowmania swallowing him up, he will wish he only had to worry about Channel 7 news choppers chasing him down the street.

I hear you....I remember the Denver Post and new's channels following kids on Halloween to find out what kind of candy John Elway was giving out at his house. :lol:

doesnt manning and tebow have the same agent or marketing company? something like that.

You just speculating nubs on all your comments this morning or are you really hearing miami is out of manning race and manning to Denver? Or are you just getting a bad feeling? What up nubs?

Where ever Manning go's it's going to be a media circus and he knows it. Just like the one BF got when he singed with Minnesota.

It's pretty bizarre that I agree with Armando Salguero, but Schefter's report was one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

just now armando was on pft live and said he thinks schefters report that manning is turned off by the media in miami is a joke, he said he trusts schefter's sources and respects his sources but they are just opinions of people around the league, he said peyton has hosted saturday night live, done tons of commercials and has appeared in 2 superbowl's so why would he be media shy? He said peyton was kind enough to pullover and talk and he is going to receive the same type of media attention anywhere he goes, so i agree with mando, i think schefter is just spewing nonsense so he can pump up his denver broncos.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQKDi_nfjR86RSZ8O5GeECzbz-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom