Armando The Debbie Downer... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando The Debbie Downer...

I don't think Armando was unreasonable with this article.

He is basically saying "I don't know what the hell is going to happen with this team this year."

Nothing wrong with that. Just being honest.

Right, I'm a glass half full type of guy so I'm going with 9 wins and a playoff berth. #phinsup

First half looked good last night. I have said all off season they will win 4-6 games. I maybe wrong and hope that I am. The line looked really solid and maybe the best protection that RT has had. Stills looks like a man that wants to be paid. The TE spot looks bad and that makes me miss Clay even more. I hate losing a quality player to a division foe, especially the bills. Either way it's going to be a fun year.

This team will not finish 13-3; I'd bet my house on it.

No Dolphins team has finished with more than 11 wins in 25 seasons. 25!!! And no Dolphins team has finished with more than 12 wins in over thirty years. That's a lot of Dolphins teams and quite a few of them would absolutely destroy the 2016 Dolphins.

There's no way that this team, with this defense, and with these running backs, and with a first year coach, is going to win 13 games. They'll be lucky to win 8.

If this team wins 13 games this year it's because Tannehill has had a 1984 Marinoesque season, and that's not happening either.

Lol what?

I saw good play from Tannehill, Wake, Jelani Jenkins, Suh in small action. Rashaad Jones, Arian Foster, The starting offensive line, Kiko Alonzo. Kenny Stills and Jarvis Landry. So this season is gonna be unpredictable

That's not being a Debbie downer, that's called being realistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really disagree with anything he said...but I wish I got paid to write a thousand-word article that can be summed up in three words, "I don't know."

Where exactly are we "too old" as the article states some NFL people feel were are? The only place I can guess they meant is at DE but outside of Mario Williams, whose play will determine if he's too old, who else fits that description?

I thought the article was pretty even handed. Wasn't a bash of the team nor was it a glowing report. I can take that...

Pretty much sums it up. Who the hell knows...

but one thing is for sure, it won't look the same.....and that is win for me. Who in their right mind would expect a 6-10 team to turn in to a 13-3 team with so much changing? If you do then you are an idiot and deserve the complete let down. If we are a 9 win team then that would be HUGE!! You couldn't ask for more of a positive move in the right direction than that.

on a side note....I don't know about 50, but don't be surprised if RT throws in the 40 TD range this year. Gase is turning him in to a gunslinger, and he looks ready, willing and more than able.

...No Dolphins team has finished with more than 11 wins in 25 seasons. 25!!! And no Dolphins team has finished with more than 12 wins in over thirty years...

I believe since the 16 game schedule was introduced the Dolphins have averaged 8.6 wins per season.

Statistically speaking, Miami is due for a few 10 or 11 win seasons. I don't see that happening this yr & would be content with 8-8.

I believe since the 16 game schedule was introduced the Dolphins have averaged 8.6 wins per season.

Statistically speaking, Miami is due for a few 10 or 11 win seasons. I don't see that happening this yr & would be content with 8-8.

Well, statistically speaking you'd think the Dolphins would have had more than 8 wins at least twice in the past ten years, but that hasn't happened. They have ONE winning season in ten. What are the odds on that?

Agreed with Armando, this season is not one I can predict at all, and a lot of guys need to stay healthy.
I do like watching Gase call plays though. I think we look more like an NFL offense now than we have for years.

Pretty much spot on IMO. And history shows that so many "uncertainties" usually = a number of unresolved problems.

we have big questions on OL - LB - DB. With a number of other yet to be determined outcomes, including Gase as a HC.

It's ground hog season again... We're 2 drafts away...

If we're gonna fail, we should fail big and run with the young dudes with an eye towards the future.

I'm sick and tired of the cut and paste roster crap.

Just REBUILD and take your lumps because the roster needs a lot of work.

My opinion. Of course.

BNF.

Back
Top Bottom