Armed Forces Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armed Forces Network

martigan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just checked the schedule of games tomorrow night and I'd have to wake up in the wee hours of Friday morning to catch the ... Cowboys VS 49ers on that network. I'm over here in the desert, bouncing back and for the between countries. I am a 49ers fan, so I'll watch it, but I've been semi watching the dolphins because I like Frank Gore and David Fales is from my hometown. I like following hometown kids when they make it to this level. I'm wondering if there are any other sites where I can get the game. I'll figure something out.

First off, thank you for your service.

Are the Armed Forces Network commercials still as comical as they were back in the 80's when I served in the Air Force in Germany?
Thank you for your support. I would say about half of the commercials are corny. They've gotten better...more professional. Thank you for your service as well. My daughter is in the Air Force in Arizona.

Last edited:
Stay safe brother, Thank you for your service.

Gase might be expecting Frank Gore to look like he did in SF but I'll settle for just the Indy version.

Speaking of SF, I think it's now ok for Miami fans to root for Garapolo to have some success correct? If he's a great QB we should be relieved we dodged a bullet.

Certainly not a great look if he falls on his face in SF and Belichek looks like a genius for creating and flipping an asset.

I think there was some tension between Brady and Garapolo and now with Jimmy playing for Brady's childhood team, I am sure it bugs TB just a little bit.

26 years Air Force here (retired 3 years ago).....Oh good ole AFN commercials, "Which State is it?". The cool thing is they played most of the PPV fights for free. I loved deploying, I was still 19 when I was deployed for the original DESERT STORM, and then PROVIDE COMFORT when Incirlik was still an awesome place to go! Stay safe over there!

26 years Air Force here (retired 3 years ago).....Oh good ole AFN commercials, "Which State is it?". The cool thing is they played most of the PPV fights for free. I loved deploying, I was still 19 when I was deployed for the original DESERT STORM, and then PROVIDE COMFORT when Incirlik was still an awesome place to go! Stay safe over there!

18 here, we were at DM together. My wife was in your unit, I kept trying to meet up with you, but work. I was at Incirlik as well, 03-04 and 08-10. ONW was the time to be there.

AFN commercials are still just as bad, I just got back from Okinawa and glad I was off base.....lol

See if you qualify for the overseas version of Gamepass. When I was stationed in Germany that’s how I watched. Overseas gamepass shows all the games live (it is essentially Sunday ticket streaming, but for a lot cheaper).

I just checked the schedule of games tomorrow night and I'd have to wake up in the wee hours of Friday morning to catch the ... Cowboys VS 49ers on that network. I'm over here in the desert, bouncing back and for the between countries. I am a 49ers fan, so I'll watch it, but I've been semi watching the dolphins because I like Frank Gore and David Fales is from my hometown. I like following hometown kids when they make it to this level. I'm wondering if there are any other sites where I can get the game. I'll figure something out.
Thank you for your service and hope you'll find a way to watch your game

18 here, we were at DM together. My wife was in your unit, I kept trying to meet up with you, but work. I was at Incirlik as well, 03-04 and 08-10. ONW was the time to be there.

AFN commercials are still just as bad, I just got back from Okinawa and glad I was off base.....lol

HAHA, no way. What a small world! When I was in Aircraft Maintenance or a First Sergeant (CE/12th AF)?

Back
Top Bottom