Armon Binns reaction to WRs signings Gif thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armon Binns reaction to WRs signings Gif thread

:err: meh

2m64i7c-1.jpg

Binns will be the number 5 guy IF he's healthy, no doubt about it. Matthews took a big step forward last year, so i'm pretty certain he's a lock to get that 3rd spot when Gibson's contract is up and definitely not losing that number 4 spot to anyone out there this season.

I dont know what the intention of the OP was with binns but i will say this, he was tearing it up in camp last year and looked like he was going to be a REAL factor.

i dont think [at this point] that binns is quakeing in his cleats.

Came here to say this, couldn't agree more. I can't wait to see a healthy Binns and Gibson people are underpaying they're talent.

In no shape way or form is Binns job in jeopardy. These guys are simple camp fodder

Don't sleep on Rios, had he not been injuried last year he prolly would of made the cardinals. Obviously bins a is the favorite for the 5 but Rios is just as big and great at going up and coming down with jump balls. Also binns had a ton of drops in the 3 games he played for us in 2012 if I remember correctly. Either way 5th wr really isn't going to play too much, just praying someone with height like binns or rios or anyone else with height steps up and becomes a redzone target.

Came here to say this, couldn't agree more. I can't wait to see a healthy Binns and Gibson people are underpaying they're talent.

Lot of crow to be ate when Binns does not even make the team.

Back
Top Bottom