Armstead Injury | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Injury

The reality is if he had been able to sign Payton and entice Brady to come to Miami a few years ago, the same posters who are upset with Ross would be praising him instead.

The only reason the NFL did anything in this case is because of the Flores lawsuit and since they couldn’t prove anything else against Ross, they settled for penalizing him for something many teams and owners have likely done.

Daniel Synder is a complete scumbag and yet he has been allowed to remain the owner in Washington. So Ross will be here until he dies or he decides to turn over control to the next owner, his daughter.
I get that but he never makes it happen. Everything always blows up in his face

I get that but he never makes it happen. Everything always blows up in his face
I fully understand where you are coming from. But the fact is he’s the owner and he has no intention of selling the team. In fact he has already stated that his daughter will be the next owner. So as Dolphin fans, we have to accept that he isn’t going anywhere and we just have to live with his screw ups.

Hopefully his daughter will be a better owner in the future but that will likely be years from now.

Back
Top Bottom