Armstead Injury | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Injury

There is a reason we got Armstead for 2/3 the going rate of a top flight OT…

And whoever replaces him isn't literally made of feces.

It is going from one of the best Left Tackles in the league to one of the worst Left Tackles in the league.

Does that work better for you?
Thanks for repeating the same point over again, One of the best is bullshit, when you miss 48 games and counting, when you miss 3 out of your 9 seasons due to who knows what injury of the week, you immediately disqualify yourself as being ''one of the best''

Thanks for letting me know there is a drop off when the injury bug visits Mr SOFTEE
Drop off in play...yes
One of the best...

Thanks for repeating the same point over again, One of the best is bullshit, when you miss 48 games and counting, when you miss 3 out of your 9 seasons due to who knows what injury of the week, you immediately disqualify yourself as being ''one of the best''

Thanks for letting me know there is a drop off when the injury bug visits Mr SOFTEE
Drop off in play...yes
One of the best...
Don’t think it’s fair to call him soft. He’s tried to play through it. The guy just isn’t durable. He’s fragile more than soft.

Drop off in play...yes
One of the best...
he's top 5 (maybe 3) in the league when he plays.

that was the only point i was trying to make.

i wasn't opining on his durability.

When your only good offensive lineman can’t even practice because he has to be on load management for a nagging injury, that’s just not gonna end well. One of the many reasons why i’m still firmly aboard the fire Chris Grier train. Haven’t had a good OL since Richmond Webb left.

Pretty sure we all know where that 1st round pick next year is going. OL.

Armstead was always a short term stop gap...

Pretty sure we all know where that 1st round pick next year is going. OL.

Armstead was always a short term stop gap...
Really could have used that second 1st round pick. This team also desperately needs at least another starting caliber CB, edge rusher and LB. 4th year of this "rebuild" and still a lot of glaring needs. Not nearly enough picks or cap space to address them all.

Really could have used that second 1st round pick. This team also desperately needs at least another starting caliber CB, edge rusher and LB. 4th year of this "rebuild" and still a lot of glaring needs. Not nearly enough picks or cap space to address them all.
Yep. Thank Ross for that. I wish they had forced him to sell the team to be honest.

4th year of rebuild and no playoffs would mean we are headed for another rebuild.

I just read that yesterday Little gave up 3 sacks and 9 pressures against the Vikings. The sacks and pressures are about what a slightly above average tackle gives up over the course of an entire season.

There is no way they should put Tua back on the field if Little is playing. The sooner Armstead and Jackson can get back, the sooner they can put Little back on the bench, the inactive list or just cut him.

Yep. Thank Ross for that. I wish they had forced him to sell the team to be honest.

4th year of rebuild and no playoffs would mean we are headed for another rebuild.
The reality is if he had been able to sign Payton and entice Brady to come to Miami a few years ago, the same posters who are upset with Ross would be praising him instead.

The only reason the NFL did anything in this case is because of the Flores lawsuit and since they couldn’t prove anything else against Ross, they settled for penalizing him for something many teams and owners have likely done.

Daniel Synder is a complete scumbag and yet he has been allowed to remain the owner in Washington. So Ross will be here until he dies or he decides to turn over control to the next owner, his daughter.

Anyone arguing the importance of Armstead just look at these pass pro scores from PFF for Vikings game. Fml.

1666043180535.jpg

Attachments

• 1666043129888.jpg
    1666043129888.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
Anyone arguing the importance of Armstead just look at these pass pro scores from PFF for Vikings game. Fml.

View attachment 120658
They were being kind giving Little the score they gave him. There was nothing positive about the way he played yesterday and his final ranting should have been a negative and not a positive 1.5.

Back
Top Bottom