Armstead Putting On A Clinic At OL Masters Show | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Putting On A Clinic At OL Masters Show

FYI Austin Jackson is still 22 years old. We share a birthday, August 11th, although I am about a decade older than Armstead.

It's great to see "our guy" leading the session. Its nice to have alpha's.

Interesting. Dieter & I have the same bday.

But, I'm a bit older as me. /s

Side note - it's somewhat telling to me how vocal our two biggest additions are. They have skills AND charisma. I havent had my expectations up this high on a dolphins team in a really long time... so Im scared lol

Side note - it's somewhat telling to me how vocal our two biggest additions are. They have skills AND charisma. I havent had my expectations up this high on a dolphins team in a really long time... so Im scared lol
Can-D may I ask if you have ever worked in football in some capacity?

I have Armstead slightly higher b/c I really like what we have catching the ball with Waddle, Wilson, Gesicki and Edmonds. I think people are sleeping on Wilson. Like Hill and Waddle, Wilson was also among the league leaders in getting separation. When he was pressed into the starting role in Dallas last year he looked like he belonged there. Arguably, he often looked like their best WR. I was just watching the Brett Khollman/EJ preview and they were saying that they had Wilson rated about equal with Tyler Boyd. I don't think people realize how good of a signing that was.

What I was surprised about with Hill is the example he provides with how hard he works in practice. Reports from OTAs are rife with comments about how fast Hill practices, moves from drill to drill, etc. Stuff like that pushes other players to try and match him. That's invaluable and raises the effort of everyone around him.

All good points. I do agree that our WR room minus Hill is stronger than our line minus Armstead.

I just think having the combination of Hill and Waddle really changes the way a defense can try and attack you without getting burned for big plays all game.

Can-D may I ask if you have ever worked in football in some capacity?
Professionally? Nope. Closest Ive gotten was a legal intern at a large business law firm that did some Dolphins contracts. As a result of that, as well as growing up in Jupiter with a couple NFL players, Im friends with a couple former players and Elam on Buffalo.

Professionally? Nope. Closest Ive gotten was a legal intern at a large business law firm that did some Dolphins contracts. As a result of that, as well as growing up in Jupiter with a couple NFL players, Im friends with a couple former players and Elam on Buffalo.
Cool…I lived in the bluffs in Jupiter for a few years in my late teens… good times..

All good points. I do agree that our WR room minus Hill is stronger than our line minus Armstead.

I just think having the combination of Hill and Waddle really changes the way a defense can try and attack you without getting burned for big plays all game.
I recall McD saying that his run offense is predicated on buying double high looks. Hill and Waddle should buy a ton of those. KC saw a ton last season. I actually thought their run game should have been more effective than it was?

Cool…I lived in the bluffs in Jupiter for a few years in my late teens… good times..
Love that area. Jupiter's had quite a few NFL players walk through... albeit no real top performers.

Back
Top Bottom