Armstrong / Nanaee(sp) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstrong / Nanaee(sp)

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't post much, but why is Nannaee(sp) starting? It would nice to Moore and Matthews get a little more run this weekend. And it would be really nice to see Armstrong out there. Any updates on his injury?

Probably because of his size and his blocking ability.

At some point one of those guys has to contribute in the passing game, maybe it will be this Sunday.

I think the fact that we have a rookie QB means they are being very careful that the WR play is as reliable as possible.

Probably because of his size and his blocking abilit

I think the fact that we have a rookie QB means they are being very careful that the WR play is as reliable as possible.

Legado is not what you call a "reliable" receiver.
Hands of steel and no seperation.

He's definitely playing because of his blocking. A reporter mentioned it somewhere 2 weeks ago. His playing time has been reduced mind you.

This will be a good test, b/c if Revis plays and takes out Hartline....someone else will need to step up! not to mention cromartie is no slouch....

It wouldn't be so bad if he was actually doing a decent job blocking. As far as I can tell, he's been useless.

Nanaaee may technically be the "starter" for now, but Hartline plays more and will take over soon. Hartline and Bess are our true starters based on amount of snaps played.

ck and others have mentioned that until naanee actually catches something, everytime he is on the field, the safties key on the run.

Back
Top Bottom