Arod to boston in 24-72 hours | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arod to boston in 24-72 hours

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A deal is expected to be reached in that time now. As Tejada signed with the orioles and got a 75 million dollar contract, nomar wants 15 million a year now, so it looks like the sox have given up on nomar and have almost got a deal for arod as it picked up a lot of momentum this weekend.

Nomar deserves to be paid more than Tejada. The top shortstops are ARod, Nomar, Tejada, Jeter, & Renteria in that order.

isn't nomar stuck in boston for two more years unless he gets traded? If so, is Boston moving him to third?

Nomar is there for one more year. And the deal is likely dead, but there is still a chance.

The rangers really want to work something about now, but now the bosox don't want to talk. So I figure the rangers will lessen their demands.

Nomar does deserve to get paid more then tejada, but tejada shouldn't have been signed for that much, so I don't believe in giving nomar more then that. Nomar is a nice guy, but he has some bad qualities, like always swinging at the first pitch and popping out.

The players' association should have just minded it's business & let ARod restructure his deal to cut out some of the money. I really hate the politics of MLB, everyone has to be an a$$hole about it. If it weren't for the Cubs I wouldn't give two s***s about baseball.

They would move Nomar to 2nd base if they couldn't move him. Even though A-Rod is better, losing Nomar is bad pyschologically.

It wouldn't be horrible to lose nomar if it worked out the way we wanted it. If we got arod for manny (still a chance but slim) B/c the rangers moved like 13 mill of his contract.

A verbal agreement was made nomar for magglio ordonez, however each passing day is going ot make that agreement weaken.

Back
Top Bottom