around the horn CLOWNS!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

around the horn CLOWNS!!!

Zeke0123

This is my worried look
Reaction score
saying Scott L is in Tampa and they are running with it.

zeke0123 said:
saying Scott L is in Tampa and they are running with it.

:lol: was just about to start a thread about this... They kept sayin Scott Linehan is the new O-Cordinator of the Bucs and that is the reason the Bucs are good! :rofl3:

Nasty

usually only 1 of the 4 know what they are talking about, per topic.

ch19079 said:

lol ain't that the truth. I don't know how that show is still on the air.

ch19079 said:

Instead of saying "usually", I'd say "at best". That's really what the show is about, though -- people watch to see these guys run off at the mouth, right?

FinsNCanes said:
I actually don't mind Paige sometiems and Mariotti can be ok but this Cowlishaw guy is a ****ing joke.
Mariotti (is that how you spell it???) is a freakin idiot. just about every thing he says is idiotic. and he even bashes his own city and fans on a regular basis.

he actually said, "of course i lost, i live in a town of loosers."
that tells you everything right there.

Predaphin said:
running with what??? Im at work sorry
they mentioned it in the first segment...the REPEATED it in the second with Riali saying something like "Linehans in Tampa good point."

If they're giving Linehan props, I couldn't care less. Those idiots are freaking stupid. I never really watch as the times I had have ended up with Woody Paige with his pants down (literally), jumping around in his briefs on 'mute'.

ch19079 said:
Mariotti (is that how you spell it???) is a freakin idiot. just about every thing he says is idiotic. and he even bashes his own city and fans on a regular basis.

he actually said, "of course i lost, i live in a town of loosers."
that tells you everything right there.

He's being honest though.

Back
Top Bottom