Around the horn: Jacksonville/ Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the horn: Jacksonville/ Miami

elite14eva said:
as long as joey plays mistake free football we'll win.

We have even been able to overcome some mistakes by Joey to win games. Most noteablly so in the Chicago and Minnesota games.

Our defense is so good that when Joey does make mistakes they allow no points or a field goal thank god for our lights out "D".

Here is a crazy idea..

Maybe we WILL beable to run against the Jags BECAUSE they will probably be expecting us to throw 50+ times this game? It could happen..

I sure as hell know we've been burned before like that in the past.

Did you guys know that Miami is #1 in the NFL is defensive efficiancy? This means we give up fewer yards per play than ANYONE in the NFL. That's pretty awesome, I didn't know that.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Did you guys know that Miami is #1 in the NFL is defensive efficiancy? This means we give up fewer yards per play than ANYONE in the NFL. That's pretty awesome, I didn't know that.
link?

elite14eva said:

Ron Jawarski on ESPN. They are covering each game in a segment called field pass and Jaws picked us to win because of that stat.

By the way, YB looks freakin' yoked in your sig. He's a baller.

Dolfan_Noles said:
I don't see how you criticize the running game without Ronnie. I know it was against the Lions, so take it with a grain of salt, but 12 carries 91 yards I believe for Sammy. Pretty good.
So do I he is a good back he just needs to hold onto the ball.

Play defense like we have for the last month and we win...as long as Joey does'nt have too many "WTF was he thinking" moments and Sammy Morris doesn't go Sammy Smith on us.

Alex44 said:
One huge run is what made that though, it wasnt a consistant attack.

His run was what like 55 yards? And another 7-8 yarder where he fumbled.

Thats 62 yards on two carries (where it was mostly blocking, fresh legs and a tired defense) and thats 29 yards on 10 carries aside from that. (if I have my numbers right

it doesn´t matter how the 91 yards happened even if it was 1 for 90 and 11 for 1 its still 12 for 91

Ronnie Brown couldn't run against the Vikings, but we won that game. I think Joey can do it again if we can't run against the Jaguars. I just hope the defense can hold up against their offense.

Alex44 said:
One huge run is what made that though, it wasnt a consistant attack.

His run was what like 55 yards? And another 7-8 yarder where he fumbled.

Thats 62 yards on two carries (where it was mostly blocking, fresh legs and a tired defense) and thats 29 yards on 10 carries aside from that. (if I have my numbers right

Sammy Morris is one of my least favorite Dolphins...but I'll be among the first to tell you that, hey, huge runs count, too.

Back
Top Bottom