Around the Horn.. trade down. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the Horn.. trade down.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
I don't care much for Bill Plaschke... but I really like Michael Smith and respect his opinion.

Both said that Miami will trade come Saturday.

Mariotti said that we'll stay at #2 and draft Brown.

Jim Armstrong reckoned the Vikings wouldn't because Braylon's contract would hurt their cap... which is rubbish because they have a ton of cap room.

I might not like Plaschke, but he is right what he said. The Vikings are extremely close, their D is awesome, as is their O. They are one player away, and that is why I think Braylon goes to Minny at #2.

finsnchips said:
I don't care much for Bill Plaschke... but I really like Michael Smith and respect his opinion.

Both said that Miami will trade come Saturday.

Mariotti said that we'll stay at #2 and draft Brown.

Jim Armstrong reckoned the Vikings wouldn't because Braylon's contract would hurt their cap... which is rubbish because they have a ton of cap room.

I might not like Plaschke, but he is right what he said. The Vikings are extremely close, their D is awesome, as is their O. They are one player away, and that is why I think Braylon goes to Minny at #2.

keep thinking that Miami is gonna trade with Minnesota....just dont be disappointed when Miami is forced to pick at #2

Minnesota wont be trading up. they dont even want to think about giving both firsts up

I wouldn't categorize Minnesota's D as "awesome." It's been mediocre to bad the past several years and they have improved it - but free agency doesn't translate to an improved unit.

Since there are two very good WR's that are difficult to separate, they may decide to just sit at #7 and take Mike Williams. Then, they come back at #18 and get another good WR.

OR, they may decide to trade down (which is what many say they will do) and then take Williamson, WR from South Carolina.

If Miami had their exact team and draft picks, I think all of us would say - "don't trade up!"

i dont know if edwards would last till 7....i could see the BEars or Browns taking him

Dudeman said:
keep thinking that Miami is gonna trade with Minnesota....just dont be disappointed when Miami is forced to pick at #2

How could anyone be disappointed at picking #2. I would like to trade down, but I would also be ok with picking Edwards for ourselves. :cooldude:

no lose situation imo trading down would be a bigger "win" but #2 will be just fine.

finsnchips said:
Jim Armstrong reckoned the Vikings wouldn't because Braylon's contract would hurt their cap...

yeah, and as if signing the #7 and #18 are gonna be cheap right? Jim is an IDIOT!

Back
Top Bottom