around the horn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

around the horn

arg i saw it comin up but everyone always calls me just when i wanna watch the tv most....... can someone fill me in plz ?
I'm sure it had to do with him turning down the invite.

They asked which disciplinarian you would rather play for: Coughlin or Saban. Mariotti said Saban - because he supports his players (like Ricky) publicly. Then they discussed Saban's policies of not letting his players/assistant coaches talk to the media for a second...

Saban is next.

Talked about him turning down the Pres. Buy or Sell part

Nothing really just buy or sell segment.

:SABAN" is coming up on PTI, on ESPN News. Usually similar to the piece on ATH.

Anyone comparing Saban to Coughlin shows they have a fundamental misunderstanding of what type of coach Saban really is.

Semedi said:
Anyone comparing Saban to Coughlin shows they have a fundamental misunderstanding of what type of coach Saban really is.

yes i would deff agree, two completely different coaches

hof13 said:
They asked which disciplinarian you would rather play for: Coughlin or Saban. Mariotti said Saban - because he supports his players (like Ricky) publicly. Then they discussed Saban's policies of not letting his players/assistant coaches talk to the media for a second...

Oh - I think that was PTI - not ATH. I think on ATH they just talked about the President thing. Sorry for the confusion..

Back
Top Bottom