around the horn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

around the horn

Thundercracker

Practice Squad
Reaction score
kowlishaw said ramsey's going to miami. i don't know who that guy is, but i wouldn't mind ramsey in the aqua and orange.

This story keeps popping up today.

I'm starting to believe it!:)

Originally posted by fin-atic
JUST SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY!

Dude, relax

It's just entertainment. It's not life or death.

:)

Why is he mediocre!?!?! HE IS STILL YOUNG!! Other than Marino, what other guy lighted it up in his 1st 2 years? Ramsey has proven to be better than Harrington who was taken way before him! And he is about level with Carr IMO.. Carr gets the slight edge..

Anyway, I like Rivers just as much as the next guy but he isnt a sure theing either.. and Henson has barely played.. he may NEVER be NFL ready..

Its a freakin' crap shoot but anything but Fiedler!

Ramsey mediocre? I I definitely disagree. He showed me a lot last year considering he had to deal with Spurrier's inability to protect him. I say trade the #1 now.

I dont understand where you get that he lit it up. HE hasnt even done good in his first two years. Where do you get that he has proven to be better then Harrington. I have seen more potential in Joey then i have in Ramsey he doesnt even have good stats and already missed a bunch of games in his first two years. Last thing we need is a QB who cant stay healthy all year again.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Why is he mediocre!?!?! HE IS STILL YOUNG!! Other than Marino, what other guy lighted it up in his 1st 2 years?

Ok how about Peyton Manning? Want more? lol :D

I'm tired of the argument that Ramsey has not proven himself. He put up better numbers then Jay did and Ramsey was the one in a failed college style scheme that featured unorthodox blocking schemes that often led to sacks. He did well and produced in a fatal system. Let's give him a shot in a real NFL system before judging. Anything is an upgrade over Fielder.

Originally posted by Brad528
I dont understand where you get that he lit it up. HE hasnt even done good in his first two years. Where do you get that he has proven to be better then Harrington. I have seen more potential in Joey then i have in Ramsey he doesnt even have good stats and already missed a bunch of games in his first two years. Last thing we need is a QB who cant stay healthy all year again.

That's one of your funnier posts. First, you make a stupid move by arguing Harrington so far vs. Ramsey so far, then you talk about Ramsey not having the "stats". :lol:

Harrington's stats:
2002 429-215 50.1% 2294 5.35 12-16 59.9
2003 554-309 55.8% 2880 5.20 17-22 63.9

It's almost stupid to try and judge a 2-year QB based on stats. Yet alone, I'm 99.9% positive that you haven't seen either of these QB's play much.

Nice post.

Kellerman is gone, and Stat boy sucks. ESPN blows.

Back
Top Bottom