Around The Horn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around The Horn

DolphinFan90

DolphinFan90
Reaction score
Tim Cowlishaw from Around the Horn just said that the Miami Dolphins are going to win the AFC East becuase the Pats play us 2 this year!!!!!!!!!!!! your thoughts????

Anything is possible I guess.

Run, run then run some more and we might beat up on em. who knows. Brady is playing well still and their recievers arnt banged up so i think it will be tough.

I like the postive attitude, but I really don't see that happening this year. Frerotte will cost us some games because of his bad play, and the defense will start to get tired because of being out on the field too long. IMO, the only thing that is keeping us in games in our running game and our defense.

Not unless we get a new qb and better playcalling. Also we stop having the penaties and if our defense can stop teams on third downs. But if we can fix all that sure we can win the division.

He must have the horn around his ears.

If sage or cleo came in and preformed reasonably well this would not be so crazy sounding. But gus's play coupled with the fact that he appears to be getting worse as the season wears on makes winning the division with gus a pipe dream.

idaho said:
If sage or cleo came in and preformed reasonably well this would not be so crazy sounding. But gus's play coupled with the fact that he appears to be getting worse as the season wears on makes winning the division with gus a pipe dream.
Yep. Atlanta game dented my hopes big time for us to even have a legit shot to reach the playoffs. We have to learn to win the close games and right now that aint gonna happen.

Not far fetched. With the development of our running game we have the best personnel to win in December. The rest of the division is mediocre, and that includes the Pats. Don't be mesmerized by the Pat's past successes, they are a team on the descent. They have suffered too many losses. Same with the Jets.
I still think the Bills could make a move.

Cannonboy said:
Not unless we get a new qb and better playcalling. Also we stop having the penaties and if our defense can stop teams on third downs. But if we can fix all that sure we can win the division.

To quote Jim Mandich "this ain't no beauty contest". We are talking about the AFC east here. All the teams are in trouble. The winner will win by default. Sad, but true. Phins have as good a chance as either Buffalo or NE, but that's not saying much.

LOL, I wish the pats were THAT bad. I actually take our secondary over their secondary right now, and that's saying something, but honestly I see us about even.

If we beat the Pats twice, I believe we will win the division.

That being said, I don't think there is a chance in hell we will beat them twice. Bradys passing has carried this team and I'm afraid they are going to destroy our secondary.

I don't think they are that much better than us at the moment, but I think they match up very unfavorably against us.

Back
Top Bottom