Around the League Miami Dolphins to lose $10K for Angry Birds downloads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the League Miami Dolphins to lose $10K for Angry Birds downloads

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The title is deceptive. But I see the point of what theyre doing, but 10k might be a little much

good law and order now set go regis!

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

dolphins in the playoffs 2012 10-6 maybe 11-5 sid back on the radio 640am miami august 16th.

:hclap:dolphins in the playoffs 2012 10-6 maybe 11-5 sid back on the radio 640am miami august 16th

oh and i love you joe rose talk real soon......

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

my boys zach and greg coach philbin is going to do it right!

Last edited by a moderator:
i kind of wish we would have stayed with the old school playbooks, if it aint broke dont fix it....the undefeated dolphins never needed no fancy playbooks to get the job done..

i kind of wish we would have stayed with the old school playbooks, if it aint broke dont fix it....the undefeated dolphins never needed no fancy playbooks to get the job done..
they had them. did you see pawn stars were somebody sold the dolphins 66 playbook?

oh and i love you joe rose talk real soon......

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

my boys zach and greg coach philbin is going to do it right!
what in the hell are you babbling about?

why don't they just disable the networking on the playbook tablets?

And while we are at it lets use the old cleats!

And old medicine! And old school way of lifting weights!

c'mon that would make too much sense. but the reason they didnt was so they didnt have to manually update the plays or something.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I looked it up after I posted and you are correct, my bad
its only a four hour drive if you really want to go get the playbook

Thats now how ipads work. iOS is proprietary software. If a player takes the ipad to his house and connects to their home wifi network and uses his own Apple ID to download Angry Birds, the Dolphins IT department would never know. I think the only way to catch someone would be to manually check the ipad?

Thats now how ipads work. iOS is proprietary software. If a player takes the ipad to his house and connects to their home wifi network and uses his own Apple ID to download Angry Birds, the Dolphins IT department would never know. I think the only way to catch someone would be to manually check the ipad?
If the iPad was deployed correctly, they could have blocked wifi access and blocke any manipulation of the device via IT device policy. Looks like the iPads weren't set up that way.

Back
Top Bottom