Around the League Miami Dolphins to lose $10K for Angry Birds downloads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the League Miami Dolphins to lose $10K for Angry Birds downloads

they're grown ass men, if they are told an order (do not download) they should listen. the coach shouldnt play the role of the parents and have to disable the networking capabilties of these or any devices.

hey think about this.... maybe they gave a phony playbook to be put on ipad to intentionally deceive the prying eyes of Cheaters like BB and his cronies, and maybe they told RT to download this app with the intentions of Real deception, i know it seems like some type of covert crap the CIA or the like would do, but you never know...LOL.
P.S. I hope the Pats practice like Hell to stop our New Fangled Offense, only to be hoodwinked when we break out the Updated version of da WILDCAT, get er done Coach Philbin. :)

why don't they just disable the networking on the playbook tablets?
they are building discipline. You have to make rules and give them the opportunity to break them. If they disable networking, then they have nothing more than a technologicall advanced playbook. Instead, it is used for character building. I like it!

That is stupid. Angry birds, they are in the NFL if they want to play games use something other than your play book.
That's just stupid.

It's simple. It's not their property. It's company property. If I downloaded something I was told not to on my company computer, I wouldn't be fined $10,000; I would be fired.

Back
Top Bottom