Around the watercooler!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the watercooler!!!

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If you missed it on ESPN they had Cote on there talking about Ricky and there were some interesting thigs I had not read anywhere else. First they said Ricky will still have to work out the deal on the 8 mill he owes. Then they said Ricky will earn around 500,000. per for the next two years with incentives. He talked like it was a sure thing Ricky will be back. They also asked Greg how the other players felt about Rickys return and he said that the players were fine with it if it's OK with Nick. I thought that was very cool.

As far as the players, I think most of the so called leaders of this team had allready come out and said they either want Ricky back or they didn't care one way or the other.

I don't see how this doesn't happen. The only thing I can see slowing this down would be that Saban could want for Ricky to be under a psychologist care. Ricky may feel he is in no need of psychological help.

As far as the $, that makes total sense. Ricky cannot request more than that. He has ZERO leverage.

Back
Top Bottom