'Arrested for driving while black' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'Arrested for driving while black'

Kind of reminds me of that old ZZ Top song. "Arrested for driving while blind" in case anybody doesn't know it. Billy Gibbons can wail can't he. I love those guys.

In regards to the story. Racial profiling is bad. I enjoy seeing the police get called on it.

Kind of reminds me of that old ZZ Top song. "Arrested for driving while blind" in case anybody doesn't know it. Billy Gibbons can wail can't he. I love those guys.

In regards to the story. Racial profiling is bad. I enjoy seeing the police get called on it.
Hell Yeah, ZZ TOP is awesome in concert, I saw them last month in Youngstown, Ohio...they played flawless and it was one of the best concerts I have been to...if you haven't seen them live...I highly recommend it.:cooldude:

:rolleyes:

Who's next?

Cry racial profiling to get a pass for being a schmuck.

Seems like this is coming up on a daily basis now.

Exactly.

It's like the real version of Monopoly's "get out jail free" card. When you can't face the fact that you did something wrong and you are of any race other than white, cry racism.

The dude has tinted windows that were too dark. How's that related to racial profiling? I've seen white guys with the same type of windows before

and you KNOW the cops planted the guns on his dumb ***

Freaking morons, i bet MLK would slap the taste out of his big *** for crying about race while packing a gun he shouldnt have had in that car.

F-tard

This player is a former sheriff's deputy. So he knows the rules.

The tint thing is nothing new. I used to get stopped and ticketed constantly as a teenager. And they always searched my car. Especially if it was at night. I never cared because I had nothing to hide. But I understood why they wanted to search with my tint.

On the outside, IMO, the arrest seems justified. The police need to see inside of cars. People put heavy tint so they can't be seen inside. And then he had a gun in the car.

That said, if he and the officer were having a conversation, and Batiste explains that he's a former deputy and the gun is registered, the deputy probably could have used discretion, as he says should have happened. It is possible that the cop was being dickish about the whole thing.

Then again, it's possible there wasn't proper registration. And that would make two violations in one stop.

Too many unknowns at this point to pass judgement.

i can understand his frustration. but he has to stop pointing fingers at everyone else and point it at himself. FACT - his tints were illegal. FACT - his DL was not up to date. FACT - he had an unregistered firearm which is illegal. Those are all FACTS. it has nothing to do with race. im sure he was NOT up to no good, but he should have set his stuff straight. and even though he may not have had bad intentions having a gun seeing he was a former deputy, he knows he is in violation. and also not updating his DL. yea it sucks, but he of all people should know it is the law. cops are all dicks by nature, and even though cops may have the power to let something slide, doesnt mean they should. im sure he said something like "man come on, i was a cop" and "give me a break, i didnt do anything" does not exempt him from anything. and that has nothing to do with race.

'Arrested for driving while black'

Maybe this topic should have read "Arrested for driving while stupid"

Exactly.

It's like the real version of Monopoly's "get out jail free" card. When you can't face the fact that you did something wrong and you are of any race other than white, cry racism.

Except in Monopoly it actually gets you out of jail.

Back
Top Bottom