Arrests by Team Since 2000 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrests by Team Since 2000

What % of this has to do with how much their respective law enforcement are letting things slide?
Good point and that could be impossible to find out.
How many times did a cop pull over a guy for speeding and see a gun in the front seat? Then receive cash from the driver and walk away? Rare? Common? No way to know.

I love that all the Florida teams are at the top. Florida man represent.

But I was really really surprised to see Philly at the bottom. I bet their fans are at the top though!!
I live in Eagles country (about 50 miles north of Philly), and I remember reading an article years ago in our local newspaper about the problem of so many fans arrested at the Eagles stadium. Apparently, it was so bad that the City decided to set up a small court area at the stadium with holding cells and assigned a Judge to arraign those arrested. And, Philly fans have been bad for a long time, according to this 2018 article from CBS Sports.

The Cheatiots are just better at not getting caught unless there is video evidence

What % of this has to do with how much their respective law enforcement are letting things slide?

I think that about 50% of NFL arrests are for driving under the influence of drug possession charges. I think the elephant in the room is the fact that some sports are predominantly black. People of color are pulled over at a crazy high rate in some cities. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not surprised to see cities with high crime arresting fewer athletes. They have better things to do than randomly pull over black people. Just my opinion based on my life as a white man vs people of color I know. Including my fiancĆ© who is Nigerian that was pulled over last week and charged for speeding at 75 on a section of Highway she never uses and I use everyday at an average speed of 85. I have never been pulled over. And a friend of mine who was pulled over visiting me to be asked if he was on probation. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom