Arrington And peterson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrington And peterson

Finfan8

Where he from? Da U!
Reaction score
:wink: It has alreadly been said that we will make a stronh push for Arrington and peterson is coming to visit. Do you think that there is a possibility that we could get both of them. Can you imagine Thomas.Crowder,Arrington, and peterson in a 3-4 scheme. I smell SB!

How many threads are we gonna have about these two..

& it can only happen in dreams;)

Well from what i have read everyone is talking about getting one or the other. maybe saban has a plan!

I doubt we are willing to spend the money for both of them. I would rather have Peterson over Arrington. I like the Mich State-Saban connection. I also think he is closer to "worth the money spent".

deff are just going to get one hopefully arrington because he is a machine and with sabans discipline can be one of the best LB's in the league for many years to come

I would absolutely be the happiest man alive if we got either one of them.

However, I would slightly rather LaVar Arrington.

If we did have all of them it might be sort of shooting yourself in the foot. teams would not be able to run the ball and they would have to pass againts our secondary which is full of holes.

unless things have changed, with the competition we face from other teams seeking these guys, we'll be fortunate to even acquire one of them.

Back
Top Bottom