Arrington & Harrington... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arrington & Harrington...

MegaFinz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what are the chances of landing them both that would be great!! i think we would be pretty much set.I would really like to get the back up q.b.situation takin care of we need some one solid with some exp.not a rookie.What do you guy's think?.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I think if we nail em both then the draft is wide open for us to pick what we want. Not just what we need.

Would certainly be a dream situation if we can get the best player available. I say WR if we pick at 16

What the heck is the deal with these Chuck Norris quotes? Jesus.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

I would want to take a DB then. Maybe if Jimmy Williams is available, we can put him at safety because I'm having a hard time trusting COoper and Hill to be our safetys.

Valbon8 said:
I would want to take a DB then. Maybe if Jimmy Williams is available, we can put him at safety because I'm having a hard time trusting COoper and Hill to be our safetys.

Dont be hard on yourself.....they have proven to be good starting safeties.....they'll do their job well enough to stay starting......:dolphins:

NickJr. said:
Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

:sidelol::sidelol:,where the hell you get that one from..never head that one before,good stuff..

read on another mess board that the phins and lavaar are close on a 3 yr deal,,,,this supposidly according to espn,,,,,anyone else???

^

I hope you're meaning a different thread in this message board..

If not..provide us a link..

Bunks said:
read on another mess board that the phins and lavaar are close on a 3 yr deal,,,,this supposidly according to espn,,,,,anyone else???

I hope you are right, my heart can't take it!!

Back
Top Bottom