Article: A.J. Hawk would be open for a trade. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: A.J. Hawk would be open for a trade.

I remember the last time someone said a player "wasn't in the right system", and he turned out to be a complete waste...one Jerky Porter...
A real playmaker will do it an ANY system or position they put them at. Hawk is not...

Tell that to Albert Haynesworth.

So you're saying that there's hope for Jamarcus Russell and Ted Ginn once they lock into "the right system" eh?

Ummmmm I guess you missed that Teddy Bear received his first NFL injury? So you can take it to the bank he will never let himself be hit again!

Haynesworth simply doesn't want to play. That has nothing to do with the position they put him at...bad example.

How about our own Jason Allen..... moving him to safety was a waste of time. Now he's back at CB and SO FAR is doing a great job. He regained his starting job, right? Over a 16 game starter in 2009.

How about Lex Hillard? Don't you know about the urban legend around here that he is an NFL RB, because of one 14yd gain against Carolina?

He is starting to evolve into Brandon London status isnt he.

He is starting to evolve into Brandon London status isnt he.

Not from what I read on here! It is more like a evolve to Brandon Jacobs status.

Unless you mean a bunch of people getting all excited over a players practice video!

Any who I am off to the Dan Henning thread I think this one has the potential to go the distance today!

How about our own Jason Allen..... moving him to safety was a waste of time. Now he's back at CB and SO FAR is doing a great job. He regained his starting job, right? Over a 16 game starter in 2009.

IT'S ONE GAME! JA is not all of a sudden a "great" player...and if you are comparing him to Hawk and want to give up a 4th for Hawk, would you do the same for Allen? I don't think so...

I also don't think this says so much for JA, as much as it says for Smith...

IT'S ONE GAME! JA is not all of a sudden a "great" player...and if you are comparing him to Hawk and want to give up a 4th for Hawk, would you do the same for Allen? I don't think so...

I also don't think this says so much for JA, as much as it says for Smith...

I KNOW IT'S ONE GAME!!!!! Hince the bold SO FAR!!!!! Stay with the conversation here man. I wasnt comparing Allen to Hawk, I was giving an example of someone who was moved to a different position, and has done well..... SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom