Article at Sports Central- Fins 9-7 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article at Sports Central- Fins 9-7

Why,.....thank you.....the comedy stuff I just do as a side, believe it or not...oh, ...uh.. you were referring to the article....never mind.

jribs said:
Did not see this previously posted. If it has, sorry....:confused:

"No, I have not been drinking. And neither have you — that Miami record is correct. Though it is a certainty that this will create much ridicule and/or anger, the fact is the Dolphins were very close in all but two of their losses last year and still field a solid defensive unit, a well-rounded receiver corps, and a promising stable of backs, assuming Ronnie Brown is healthy and Ricky Williams is drug-free. You'll just need to trust me on this one."

I know it is Fin Heaven friendly, but makes good points.
http://www.sports-central.org/sports/2005/06/08/chasing_the_dream_forecasting_the_afc.php

It's a nice story and all, but........how much stock can one put into an article that predicts the Bengals going to the Super Bowl. :rofl3:

Miami will be a wild card team at 10-6. Cincinatti in the big game? :eek: That guy has some huge gonzos to make that prediction.

SCall13 said:
Miami will be a wild card team at 10-6. Cincinatti in the big game? :eek: That guy has some huge gonzos to make that prediction.
clear.gif

This is the kind of writer i can respect. Not because he picked the Fins to do good, but because he goes out on a limb. He doesnt spew the same Pats vs. Eagles repeat SB.

The Bengals might have had a chance if they were in the NFC... But in the AFC ????? No I don't think so. HE can throw that on the wall but it aint gunna stick.

http://www.sports-central.org/sport...ing_the_afc.php

Looks like there's a little argument going on between a Bills/Pats/Jets and some Dolphin fans, whoever, I'm not sure but the fan must be a fan in our division. I'm surprised I didn't see the names Losman7, Wagoncircler, or NYjunc, in the forum at the bottom of the page joining in the discussion. It looks like the Miami fans told them straightup though, which was good.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Finally a post with no Bills fans replying.[/QUOTE

I wouldn't feel to comfortable yet, I think I hear some animal grunts, and a stampede in the distance, along with a childish chant that sounds something like JETS-jets jets jets, I don't think it will be too long before Bills and jets fans arrive.

Finally we get some love!...I agree with this article, i too see us finishing at around 9-7

Back
Top Bottom