article bout jacobs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

article bout jacobs

Thanks for the GREAT article. I really hope we can get him in the 3rd round. I think he will be a Nice NFL Qb

dolfan3431 said:
even if we sign brees would we still draft him

I would hope so cause we would still need a quarterback (Brees and Lemon)

dolfan3431 said:
even if we sign brees would we still draft him

Ummm there is a very good chance we could draft him if he is there in the 3rd or 4th round because of all the questions with Bree's Shoulder. Besides you need a good back-up QB in the NFL and it will give him time to learn an NFL offense and get everything down. Plus he will get better.

weisdolphins said:
I would hope so cause we would still need a quarterback (Brees and Lemon)

If we get Brees, I'm thinking Brock Berlin would be the third string if a QB isn't drafted.

Good article, 4th round would be quite a steal.

great article. I think it would be sweet to groom him under Brees

Silverphin said:
If we get Brees, I'm thinking Brock Berlin would be the third string if a QB isn't drafted.

Im not sure that Lemon and Brock would be good backups in case something happens to Brees ( if we get him). His arm might still be healing some, so I hope they plan to have a good backup also

Jacobs in the guy i want. Mainly because, i think any quarterback whose ever thrown 41 td's in one season, is going to be a pretty damn qb.

if theres a QB i hope we draft beyond the first round its him.ive been rooting for him all year long and been watching all his games that were on espn:D

Back
Top Bottom