Article by PFW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article by PFW

Champ

The Champ
Reaction score
Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt is no dummy. That’s why the old saying, “You can’t draw blood from a stone,†has to have been echoing through his mind each time offensive coordinator Chris Foerster called a running play for RBs Travis Minor or Sammy Morris this preseason.

Suffice to say, the days of Wannstedt’s preferred mode of attack  three yards and a cloud of dust  are, at least for this season, over. Neither Minor nor Morris has proven capable of carrying the load in an increasingly anemic Dolphins offense. And it’s safe to say there isn’t a running back out there, whether via waiver wire or trade, who will be that kind of runner, either.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Read the whole thing

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC+East/Miami/Features/2004/holbrook083104.htm

a good article. Of course, I'm not a huge Feidler fan, so I won't be saying this guy is bull.

He seemed to sum up our offensive woes pretty weel, but see's the writing on the wall- we will have to have an "air Fish" offense if we are to get any yards this year.

thanks for sharing the article

I disagree I think we could trade for a # of players with the ability to carry the load with a new line and more threats through the air I say we could find a very good fit for this team, I think Davenport would fit nicely!

Wanny has an ego the size of texas.. he likes to show that he has authority... and for that reason dont be shocked when he annoints jay the starter

Back
Top Bottom