article from espn's Len P. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

article from espn's Len P.

cltchperf said:
A decent article from that guy on Viva la bam... oh wait I mean len pasquarelli. An article with his take, and summarizations from minicamp and some quotes, etc.

:link:

KingCrowder said:

sorry, this is not the first time of done this lol. I type things down and then by the time I'm done, I apparently forget. I put the link down now, my bad. A little absent minded.

cltchperf said:
sorry, this is not the first time of done this lol. I type things down and then by the time I'm done, I apparently forget. I put the link down now, my bad. A little absent minded.

No problem it happens to the best of them from time to time.

no news, but a very good article that i enjoyed reading, thanks.

Gee, now everyone is in love with Pastabelli ?? A week ago he was crucified on this board...get over the press guys...they're not all their cracked up to be. I'd say he was just stating the obvious...besdes, do you really think he was actually here to see the minicamp ?? I doubt it..he's going on someone else's eyes...

LarryFinFan said:
Gee, now everyone is in love with Pastabelli ?? A week ago he was crucified on this board...get over the press guys...they're not all their cracked up to be. I'd say he was just stating the obvious...besdes, do you really think he was actually here to see the minicamp ?? I doubt it..he's going on someone else's eyes...
During an interview on ESPN radio yesterday, Pastabelly stated that he was in town for the mini-camp and saw Daunte in person. He actually went on and on about how impressed he was with how Daunte looked and how far he has come in his rehabilitation. Go figure.

Dolfan4life! said:
During an interview on ESPN radio yesterday, Pastabelly stated that he was in town for the mini-camp and saw Daunte in person. He actually went on and on about how impressed he was with how Daunte looked and how far he has come in his rehabilitation. Go figure.

Ok...my bad...

Thats a phenominal article. Great read and a great job by Lenny P.

Back
Top Bottom