Article from NFL.com talking about linemen in the draft. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article from NFL.com talking about linemen in the draft.

Andrews is definitely a very risky pick, although no player in the draft is a sure thing, but Andrews is less of a sure thing than most. I've heard that he is lazy and his weight problems worry me. He could be an excellent offensive linemen, but I also think that there is a good chance that he will be a bust.

Originally posted by DOLFAN91
SHAUN ANDREWS: the biggest risk reward type pick in the draft .. i would be scared as hell to pick him.. the heat in miami will kill this guy .. he wouldn't make it to the 4th quarter of every game... he is slipping for a reason guys.. be careful of what u wish for... i for one wouldn't want this guy on the team .. tooooo many question marks... no guarentees ... sorry count me out!!!

That's why the team pays Wanny and Speilman the big bucks they know when to take a guy like

Jamar Fletcher, er..... :(
Or when to pass on a guy like Anquan Boldin, er..... :rolleyes:

Keep your fingers crossed. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :D

Originally posted by dodge
andrews could very well be a bust, aaron gibson part 2. but i still feel if properly motivated and of course good health, this guy could be one of the best guards to ever play. and yes i'm old enough to have seen hannah play and he was the best og ever {wow, that hurt to say that about a patriot player}. however i think we will never know simply because andrews can be a very good tackle and just about every team would play him there because of the higher importance of rt than rg.

this is where work ethic and attitude comes into play.

Originally posted by DOLFAN91
SHAUN ANDREWS: the biggest risk reward type pick in the draft .. i would be scared as hell to pick him.. the heat in miami will kill this guy .. he wouldn't make it to the 4th quarter of every game... he is slipping for a reason guys.. be careful of what u wish for... i for one wouldn't want this guy on the team .. tooooo many question marks... no guarentees ... sorry count me out!!!

Is the heat in Miami that much worse than the heat in Arkansas?

I'll take Shawn in the first and Stacey in the later rounds.

Back
Top Bottom