Article from Richie' POV | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article from Richie' POV

Nothing new here, but Richie needs to get his side out. When you talk to people who don't obsess about football the way we do here, the perception is that Richie is a bully and that Martin is a victim, which we all know is unfair. I doubt Richie will ever be able to recover professionally from this, but he still needs to get the truth out.

Lots of new stuff. What are you talking about? There are more texts that show Martin is a pot head and joked back and forth with Incognito.

Also, it is news Incognito has hired a firm to destroy Martin and his claims. About time.

Martin is a snake.

Lots of new stuff. What are you talking about? There are more texts that show Martin is a pot head and joked back and forth with Incognito.

Also, it is news Incognito has hired a firm to destroy Martin and his claims. About time.

Martin is a snake.

Damage is done. Nothing that Richie can do is going to change the perception the general public imo. This story is an afterthought to most people.

PFF gets a mention. :chuckle:

he text messages also provide indications of Martin’s alleged possible drug use, Incognito’s lawyers have asserted. In one, dated June 15, 2013, Incognito asked Martin, "Hahaha What did u do last night."

Martin’s response two minutes later: "Smoked for the first time in 5 months."

"Nice! We’re u ripped?" Incognito asked.

Martin: "Yeah bro haha."

In another set of texts, dated Aug. 31, 2013, Incognito asks Martin to join him and two female companions for "dinner and drinks," but Martin demurred stating, "My friend Mary Jane has me glued to the couch."

"F---ing stoner," Incognito shot back (the term "Mary Jane" is a common short-hand for marijuana).

In a statement to Fox, Schamel said "Jonathan Martin also raised concerns with Richie Incognito that he was not playing well, about how upset he was at being ranked by Pro Football Focus as among the worst lineman in the NFL, about his poor performance on the field, his demotion to right tackle and how he was concerned about what the outcome might be for his missing team meetings and about how he felt his job was at risk."
He added: "It was only after sharing these concerns, and Martin's abandonment of the team, that the bullying allegations were raised. Rather than deal with his poor on field performance and myriad other issues, Martin is now hiding behind false allegations."

Martin opened all of this up now he can deal with everything coming out. Nothing should be off limits now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

There was another where Jonathan Martin indicated he would ejaculate in Richie’s face.
:ponder:

Now that **** is weird. I talked a lot of crap with my buddies too but I never told them that would ejaculate on their faces.

Richie was an easy target. Perhaps the easiest target Martin could've gone after. It was easy for the media to jump all over him and the Dolphins after the allegations first came it.

It was a brilliant offensive by Martin's camp. Unfortunately, they didn't have the foresight to envision the investigation, and perhaps Richie saved all his texts messages, and Martin's exposure through outlets like Twitter.

I saw Martin's interview as simply a PR stunt. He's trying to set himself up for work next season, and his people set this up so he could present himself. Unfortunately I think it backfired on him.

How many careers will be effected we'll soon find out. But Martins inability to be a man has cost men their jobs.

I hope Richie counter sues.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

:ponder:

Now that **** is weird. I talked a lot of crap with my buddies too but I never told them that would ejaculate on their faces.

Of course not. You're not a ***!

In all honesty, we joked with each other in at least this vile a manner in the army, while hunting, and in football and wrestling. Martin is just a bitch.

With that in mind, did anyone hear Romanowski's interview yesterday regarding Martin and Sherman? I didn't hear it but my dad called laughing his ass off! Anyone got a link where I can hear it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wonder why Richie and his camp waited so long to let all this information out. If I were him I would have fired this information out there with both barrels the minute Martin first claimed Richie was a bully.

Rat Fink is no victim and his BS doesn't help true victims. He's a walking, talking nasty rat vagina. Cogs is a goon, but he's probably the real victim in all this.

I wonder why Richie and his camp waited so long to let all this information out. If I were him I would have fired this information out there with both barrels the minute Martin first claimed Richie was a bully.

Incog & his people could have let a little more out, but, they probably realized...

1) They were fighting an uphill battle in terms of how he is perceived
2) The investigation will bring everything to light
3) As for JM speaking, Richie's camp realized the difference between a wise man & fool is a wise man knows when to keep quiet.

Back
Top Bottom