Article in a local Philly Burbs Paper-Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article in a local Philly Burbs Paper-Feeley

DJDolphin44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It basically says in a suburban Philly newspaper this morning that in addition to losing their RB, the Miami offense also needs AJ to step up. Feeley says he is very confused and can't get a handle on the offense because the coach's are walking around dazed and very unorganized with the offense themselves, like they do not understand it and he is shocked because Andy Reid's offense was so organized at least, and he was used to structure. Take it for what it is worth just found that interesting, it was in the Express Times in Easton, PA.

I really don't see it as a credible source. If it gets reported elsewhere I would be worried.

DJDolphin44 said:
It basically says in a suburban Philly newspaper this morning that in addition to losing their RB, the Miami offense also needs AJ to step up. Feeley says he is very confused and can't get a handle on the offense because the coach's are walking around dazed and very unorganized with the offense themselves, like they do not understand it and he is shocked because Andy Reid's offense was so organized at least, and he was used to structure. Take it for what it is worth just found that interesting, it was in the Express Times in Easton, PA.
I think its just more indicators of just how bad the coaching staff of Dave Wannstedt really is, I'm sure AJ after being on a team with a top head coach must be shaking his head watching Wannstedt and his band of merry men.

BlueFin said:
I think its just more indicators of just how bad the coaching staff of Dave Wannstedt really is, I'm sure AJ after being on a team with a top head coach must be shaking his head watching Wannstedt and his band of merry men.

Bills fan? You seem to revel in any 'Phin negativity that gets posted. Just wondering.

Even if DW is confused which is no secret, AJ Feeley needs to keep his mouth shut. We have enough media troubles as it is. If Andy Reid is so organized then Feeley can go back to being number 2 in Philly. So, far Fiedler has played as well if not better than Feeley anyway which I'm really not pleased about.

DJDolphin44 said:
Living in Philly, I know from first hand experience that the media trashes every other NFL team. The Eagles are gods here. No matter what any team does, good or bad, when the local media reports it it will sound like trash. I'm not concerned about Feeley.

DrewOldSchool said:
Even if DW is confused which is no secret, AJ Feeley needs to keep his mouth shut. We have enough media troubles as it is. If Andy Reid is so organized then Feeley can go back to being number 2 in Philly. .

Its a crock of s#!*, this is based on the same article last week saying the same thing. If you read closely to articles like that they are talking about months ago it being like that. They paint a picture of what was, not what is today.
Just reading the report today, they were going back into shotgun and changing up stuff alot. Thats not a sign of not being structured. They are obviously feeling stuff out but at least we wont be running up the gut three times in a row.

DJDolphin44 said:
this is old news and oh yah aj is really helping his chances of starting for this team by critisizing the coaching staff

I can understand if there was a little confusion. Guys we have a new Oline coach, a new offensive coordinator, and a new WR coach it will take a little time to pull this together. I heard the rumor previously before this. I have heard that A.J. is getting a lot more comfortable with the offense. I also heard that in mini camp they didn't even have the offensive playbook and they didn't take one to their vacation to get ready for training camp. It will take time but they will get the kinks worked out we are only 1 and 1/2 days in to camp.

Back
Top Bottom