Article of a Two Sport Athlete: Roscoe Crosby WR Clemson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article of a Two Sport Athlete: Roscoe Crosby WR Clemson

ChambersNBoston said:
This kid would be option 2 if we don't or can't get Manuel Wright...I think you guys will like this kid and consider him.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2086730

If we had a extra 6th, maybe, CK posted a thread on him a while back and he was very king on the guy too...but I think he sits for us for a while, so I was more interested in Wright, for the immediate impact he could make on our team.

How long do you think Booker and Boston will be with us? This kid is the Future.

A 6th or 7th round flyer is all he's worth. If we don't get Wright, I believe we could toss up a 6th or 7th for Crosby. If we get Wright, Saban will not put us in a position for the 2006 draft to be down 2 picks, AGAIN.

ChambersNBoston said:
How long do you think Booker and Boston will be with us? This kid is the Future.

booker is around for atleast another year, Boston's performance and our sal. cap will dictate his length of time with us...all these guys are under 30 and in the prime of their football clock. While the kid sounds exciting, like everyother draftee, there's no gurantee, he will amount to anything in the NFL.

agree with all of your points, interesting situation. i do agree there is no gurantee on him but i would like to get him

Well I Am With The Belief That We Should Trade One Of Our Backs For My Man Rashaun Woods Wr From San Fransisco Who Had A Bad Yaer And Now Is Sliding Down The Depth Chart . It Would Be A Moral Victory For Us If We Used Chambers And Woods On One Side And Booker And Boston On The Other And Keep Welker For Spp. Teams And As A Backup Then We Can Trade Thompson , Gillmore , And Newsome To San Diego For Qb Philip Rivers. I Really Must Give It Up To Myself Here And Say This Plan Would Take Us To The Top.

Ok Guys You Can Continue The Construction Of The New Mercury 40 Statue Now.

Back
Top Bottom