ARTICLE: Offense will be aggressive... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ARTICLE: Offense will be aggressive...

As I expected, the anemic and often times embarassing offense in the preseason was a ruse!! We have once again fooled the world. The only thing that can stop us now is the group of former '72 Dolphins who will be routing against us when we are 11-0.

Dolphindrew said:
As I expected, the anemic and often times embarassing offense in the preseason was a ruse!! We have once again fooled the world. The only thing that can stop us now is the group of former '72 Dolphins who will be routing against us when we are 11-0.

:lol: I wouldnt take it that far... but I am pretty excited to see them let go of the raines...

Nasty

I am excited to see a Linehan offense at work.. Hopefully the offensive players can execute the plays well.

I think Nick Saban was tricking all of us this pre-season by keeping most of his offensive plays under wraps and once the game starts against Denver he is gonna have Gus airing it out to Chambers, Boston, McMike and Booker and we all are going to say, "Where has this offense been all pre-season?"....and Chump Bailey is gonna be seeing Chambers making highlight reel catches that will be on ESPN Sportscenter Sunday Night. :)

Roman529 said:
I think Nick Saban was tricking all of us this pre-season by keeping most of his offensive plays under wraps and once the game starts against Denver he is gonna have Gus airing it out to Chambers, Boston, McMike and Booker and we all are going to say, "Where has this offense been all pre-season?"....and Chump Bailey is gonna be seeing Chambers making highlight reel catches that will be on ESPN Sportscenter Sunday Night. :)

Well if ESPN is as biased as almost everyone here thinks then that won't happen. But thats great news that Saban and Linnehan will open up the playbook tomorrow, I cant wait!

the most promising thing i have read on the fins in quite some time. the players, if anything, sound confident and optimistic. make it happen.

go fins

Back
Top Bottom