Article on Colts cap situation.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on Colts cap situation..

Meadows is a good pass blocker, ok run blocker. Might be worth a look to protect Brunell's back side. Will be cheap just like Brad Hopkins.

Anything is an improvement over some of the guys here now....

I thought this thread was about Peyton Manning. ;)

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

The colts have some of the worst Jerseys in the NFL, I'm a fan of wearing jerseys......But i wouldn't wear a Colts jersey to dinner if you gave me $5. :tongue:

i disagree. they're simple, yet look good. the all white is the best looking in the NFL IMO.

Originally posted by Jaj
Meadows is a good pass blocker, ok run blocker. Might be worth a look to protect Brunell's back side. Will be cheap just like Brad Hopkins.

:lol: :lol: I love it that people are assuming this deal to be done already. It's not even close to being a sure thing at this point as there are at least four other teams that could and should become players in trying to nab him. When Jay returns as the starter next year I'm going to create an "I Told You So" thread at least once a week because it will be that funny to read all of the Jay-hater's reactions.

:nana:

Originally posted by Jaj
Do so Jay hugger.

You never responded to the point however, why are you- and so many others for that matter- assuming Brunell will become a 'Fin? Remember, every single person on these boards last year assumed that Gandy was going to be our new LT and then NO comes along and snags him out from under us. The same thing is just as likely to happen this time as well. Actually, we're even getting ahead of ourselves by saying someone might make him a better offer than what the 'Fins might; this is all assuming the 'Fins are even interested. Since neither you nor I have any idea, it's very possible they may not even want the guy.

Cuz you called me a Jay hater, it's only natural.

Originally posted by Fisticuff

i disagree. they're simple, yet look good. the all white is the best looking in the NFL IMO.

Ugh.

I like the Titans Jerseys, But I also liked our orange jerseys....:lol:

Originally posted by Jaj
Cuz you called me a Jay hater, it's only natural.

When did I do any such thing? I simply said that I was going to laugh at all of the Jay haters on this board, I never mentioned, or made referrence to, anyone in particular. It was your own inferrence and assumption that made you believe that I was calling you a Jay hater. If the shoe fits however...

If we dont actively (i.e...like...really soon) start talking to Brunnel then this FO is clueless and we are doomed.

Regardless of the draft...MB is a HUGE improvment over JF and I have to belive that Dan sees this.

Back
Top Bottom