Article on DC to Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on DC to Moss

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
good article but i already knew the stats i like moss but is it really realistic? i dont see us giving a second for him maybe 3rd or 4th and that is if the front office is evening thinking about it. and how much cap room do we have left?

oak is going to release him if no trades come thru. better off waiting

oak is going to release him if no trades come thru. better off waiting

I'm not aware how the process works, when would OAK release Moss?

Surely he can be picked up at a reasonable price, with the potential to rekindle the spark with DC.

I don't think there's any way they release him. If it gets to that stage we throw them a fifth and say "thankyou very much".

Look at what happenned once T.O. got released last year by the Eagles, he got a brand new monster contract. T.O. was/is much more trouble than Moss ever will be but the Cowboys ponied up the dough.

If he gets released somebody will offer him more money than us, maybe the 49ers? I don't know, but I'd rather have Moss for cheap than not have him at all. A lot of what the article says is true, he could be a very effective weapon for us for at least a few years.

Moss would be a great pickup, granted the price is right. The guy is a very talented WR and just needs a new home for a fresh start. He has more talent than any of our WR. He will do more good than bad in Miami. I can just see those 70 yard TD passes from DC to RM again.

The Raiders need a QUARTERBACK and offensive linemen pretty bad ... they were both terrible last year. They have multiple problems. If they can figure out their QB situation first, I think there's a good possibility of Moss being available. If they somehow pick up Matt Schaub from the Falcons, it will be obvious that they are going to take Calvin Johnson #1. I doubt Moss would be on the same team as another super talented receiver like Calvin Johnson, so Moss will be outta there. He's said many times that he wants out of Oakland anyway.

If the Dolphins are thinking about him .... Moss will need to lower his contract somewhat and make a LOT of assurances that he won't be a disruption to the team. If he could just be cool when the media interviews him, he'd be alright. Someone needs to tell him that he should NOT be telling reporters what is REALLY on his mind. Can't do that. Bad thing.

Gotta play the media game and say the "politically correct" thing ... or else the media will go after you like piranhas. It's also better for team morale. Maybe talk about what he really thinks to the coaches but don't be doing it around the media ... and when he does, just be smart about it. If there's problems with the team, the media and the fans will already know all about it.

Do it!! It can't hurt us at this point.

Let's shock the world! :)

I'd take moss... he is lightyears better than what we got.

restructure and cost us a reasonable price and I pull the trigger every time.

character issues aside.... he would be our #1 receiver... now class tell me the last time we had a true #1 in miami.

So he didn't light it up in oakland.... name me somebody who has recently.

however, this will never happen. I was shocked the joey porter signing happened.

later

Back
Top Bottom