Article On FB Casey Cramer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article On FB Casey Cramer

iLLuZiOnZ1313

Fireman Ed Sucks Sucks Sucks!
Reaction score
for those interested...

wmm748-1.jpg

for the rest of the article click: http://www.dolphinsdashboard.blogspot.com/

I had a chance to speak to Justin Smiley and Patrick Cobbs recently.

I rarely post here anymore but I thought I'd share.​

i was going to make a thread about how our running has seemed to of missed this guy.

That would be amazing if this FB turned out to be a great Run Blocker for us in the long run! This week will be the real test! I pray we win!

thats good to see, not good to see we're running bad without him..
but good to see he's an impact player, and that the guys accredit him to success.
wish they names the guard though.. i know olineman arent household names... but neither is a #3 back...

on several of those goal line wildcat scores he made some awesome blocks on the last guy coming to stop RB which lead to a TD.

if he's one of our keys to success in the running game with his blocking,then we need him to get back out there and start playing again...

I have noticed that there has been a huge decline in run blocking since Cramer got hurt. I also think we missed him in the passing game. We haven't used him much, but he is a former TE and has good hands

Good read. Here's looking to his return and 200 combined yards for Ricky and Ronnie!

my buddy became friends with him in nashville and called me after we picked him up and promised me we picked up the hardest worker and a stud never said much about it on here but glad to see he was right

well i hope he is a true answer at fullback
but if not i would like to draft a fullback that would be around for along time not one that will be cut after a season i like Lane from Texas A&M

well i hope he is a true answer at fullback
but if not i would like to draft a fullback that would be around for along time not one that will be cut after a season i like Lane from Texas A&M

I would like too see more of Casey before the season ends, before we move towards drafting another FB. Jovorskie Lane has the size, but the dude is tissue soft. A guy I like is Michigan FB Mark Moundros. He's a junior, so there is a possibility he could come out.

Back
Top Bottom