Article On Our Offensive Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article On Our Offensive Line

good article, Houck is the man!

"The starter at right guard, Hadnot struggled last season with unforced penalties (false starts mostly). As self-punishment he gave up his car and instead rode his bicycle to work! Hadnot knows that improved mental discipline, continued hard work, and attentiveness to Houck’s counsel are the keys to him developing into a special player. "

haha that was great! go Hadnot!

"Once the starting LT, Wade Smith is now plugged in as a center in what may be his last chance to pan out as a Dolphin."

At center? I was not aware of this.

finally something worth reading! besides the 5000 ricky threads. i want him toi but its redicolus. thank you!

ShuggieOtis said:
"Once the starting LT, Wade Smith is now plugged in as a center in what may be his last chance to pan out as a Dolphin. "

At center? I was not aware of this.

Yeah, that's where he was working out all pre-season last year and from what I recall reading, he actually had a shot at bumping McKinney from the Starting Lineup.

Can any1 corroborate what the article said about wade smith... some strong words from a guy coming off a big injury that was never really that spectacular to begin with~

"Still, one wonders why the Browns would let Shelton leave."

Huh? What were they supposed to do, tie him up? Shelton wanted to play for Houck. That was either a careless statement to make or someone didn't do all their research.

I disagree with it completely based on the "low need" basis.

wow, it's quite rare that you see an article on the offensive line. as a former hawg myself (or mushroom as my coach called us), i am delighted.

So what's everyone's feeling on the OL starters for '06 if we indeed don't choose to add anyone else via the draft or free agency? Do you think with the current roster that it ends up like this....

LT L.J. Shelton
LG Jeno James
C Rex Hadnot
RG Vernon Carey
RT Damion McIntosh

or does McKinney start again at C while Vernon beats out Damion for RT?

[quote='Phins & 'Canes]So what's everyone's feeling on the OL starters for '06 if we indeed don't choose to add anyone else via the draft or free agency? Do you think with the current roster that it ends up like this....

LT L.J. Shelton
LG Jeno James
C Rex Hadnot
RG Vernon Carey
RT Damion McIntosh

or does McKinney start again at C while Vernon beats out Damion for RT?[/quote]

I think Saban wants Seth McKinney at Center....WHY???....I don't know. :rolleyes:

Nice find. SportsCenter did a nice job reporting about the improvement on the O-line last season and I think they'll be that much better this season.

Back
Top Bottom