Article on Qbs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on Qbs

He pretty much hit the nail on the head. But in spite of those problems I feel optimistic, and I believe we are heading in the right direction. I hope we don't rush Beck onto the field. Give him a year even if we have to take some lumps this year and then let him start in 2008. Perhaps, depending on how the season unfolds, we could pull a Denver and let Beck start the last 4 or 5 games of the season.

He pretty much hit the nail on the head. But in spite of those problems I feel optimistic, and I believe we are heading in the right direction. I hope we don't rush Beck onto the field. Give him a year even if we have to take some lumps this year and then let him start in 2008. Perhaps, depending on how the season unfolds, we could pull a Denver and let Beck start the last 4 or 5 games of the season.

Beck does seem to be very smart And Mature (About to hit 26, so he better be), so that might not be a bad idea if he shows the Coaches he is ready, and whomever is starting is not able to go by then....as much as Lemon looks to be a very competent QB, I do not think he will ever be a starter, more of a Fiedler premium backup type.

Back
Top Bottom