Article on Ricky...like we dont have enough of these Im sorry.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on Ricky...like we dont have enough of these Im sorry..

Fins05:NewHope

Long Time Veteran
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=2129240&POLL213=800000000

its interesting I suppose....I think it comes down to this...Ricky has his own "special" ideas on commitment...and relationships...and how he deals with his personal life...HOWEVER...the relationships to his football teammates and simple and normal....You commit yourself to yourself and your ability and to every guy you look at in that lockeroom and who look at you. And that type of bond...teammate bond...Ricky has a hard time fitting into his personal belief system that he has created. He HAS to prove himself over the next few weeks or this MIRAGE of his "commitment" will come crashing down...and be exposed for what it is....hes there for the money...or whatever other reason it is.
And is it me or did he look small in his pads and jersey...my God he looked much smaller than we are used too. Simple fact in my opinion....Ricky or not....he is not the Ricky of old...he is now...a regular RB...not special.....at least until he PROVES otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom