article on secondary changes maybe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

article on secondary changes maybe

I know. Looking at that I actually laughed because it's just so so sad. I mean you have one 3rd rounder who had started one game going into this season, Greg Camarillo who was nearly cut out of training camp and Bess, an undrafted free agent. We sure are lucky to be overflowing with talent.

I know. Looking at that I actually laughed because it's just so so sad. I mean you have one 3rd rounder who had started one game going into this season, Greg Camarillo who was nearly cut out of training camp and Bess, an undrafted free agent. We sure are lucky to be overflowing with talent.

doesnt matter where they were pick it matters on whose a gamer and as of now only bess is and camarillio is looking pretty good. but pretty good as in for a 3rd or 4th spot wr not starting.

marshall was a 4th, i think the entire GB WR core is full of 4th - 6th rounders if i reacall right etc. its trying to find a gamer prob is we can't lmao. we can't even find a brain cell in these FO guys making these calls in hte past.

So far langford and starks are doing great and langford was my personal fav before the draft but i had a feeling hte jets were going to jump on him but we did and I was estatic.

Having a really hard time getting excited about Hill and Lehan. Well, there is no doubt as to the draft needs of this team next year. The secondary and wrs are of priority.

Hagan, Bess, and Camarillo. What. a. Team.

Didn't you mean to say send in the "A" team. LIke Mr. T or am I dating myself. Be nice to see that van pull up at team headquarters and have george peppard take over but I think he is dead. Mr "T" at linebacker. Actually I saw him on a commercial and well lets say he would not want any piece of stallone at this point. He looked like he has been doing some meth.

Back
Top Bottom