Arturo Freeman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arturo Freeman

Originally posted by Iron Man
Freeman bulked up to 235 pounds and will be moved to OLB.
no :confused:

we should bring the SS up ag. the run ag. NE and Jets and any running team where we can trust Pat and Sam to stop their #1 and #2 WRs. I would not do it ag. the Colts or Bills or even most of the time, but we should be able to bring a SS up w/o the D being lost whenever the game situation and opponent calls for it.

All for bringing safety up

and i was screaming for it on season run in as our run defence was bleeding........also big advocate of letting madison/surtain go man more and just mixing in deep cover to keep offences guessing......i loved that JJ philosophy where we were a pro-active defence against the reactive defence we became late last season........but fact is we have a genuine FS and a SS who is a FS in reality......neither are going to become ronnie lott or even a brian walker.......so they have set their stall out to not give up big play, let front seven take on running game....and in the perfect scenario have teams chasing games as our better offence gives us leads and most of TOP....this plays into our strength of pass defence which with madison/surtain and fletcher we have 3 top cbs and 2 very rangy, predominately FS ball hawking

Where did Iron Man get that BS? Why would the staff move the projected starting SS to a backup OLB spot? He wouldn't start, even if he was moved to the outside, so all that would do is cost us a starter. Probably the most ridiculous thing I've heard all offseason......

By the way, Arturo Freeman is still listed at 195 pounds. Has anyone here ever heard of a player gaining 40 pounds over an offseason? Well except maybe Jamie Nails...lol

Back
Top Bottom