As A Diehard Bills Fan, Let Me Just Say This... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As A Diehard Bills Fan, Let Me Just Say This...

As A Diehard Dolphins Fan, Let Me Just Say This...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!:D :D :D

pretty much sums up the franchise IMO

Welcome to the feeling that we had last season.

I understand where you are coming from, but you can’t judge one Bills fan from what other Bills fans have done. I have read a few of R. Rich’s post and they are all very friendly when talking about the Phins. I agree that when someone talks smack about the Phins that they should be ready to receive some in return about their team, but that it not the case with R. Rich. He is a cool guy.

R. Rich said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seacaptain8or-1.jpg

dominizzo said:
they come in here and trounce our fish soo please NJ Finfan

Please what? He was not being nasty or confrontational. When they do and in the correct forum, it's perfectly acceptable to go after them. We're not doing much better than them as far as our record is concerned, so I asked to be humble. That is all.

njfinfan said:
Please what? He was not being nasty or confrontational. When they do and in the correct forum, it's perfectly acceptable to go after them. We're not doing much better than them as far as our record is concerned, so I asked to be humble. That is all.

I agree 100%

If I was in the Bills forum I would expect them to treat me with respect unless I did something disrespectful first.

Also to everyone

You cant just say all Bills fans are bad and attack them all

How would you like it if your family was known for doing bad things, yet you had been a great person your whole life, and one day the police just walked up and arrested you because 'everyone in your family is bad so you must be to'

It applies to many situations so dont be so mean and have some class everyone

Back
Top Bottom