As a Fin fan do you care(Boston) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As a Fin fan do you care(Boston)

dolfan25

Club Member
Reaction score
that Boston might be on steroids. Personally I don't care. If he helps the Fins win I could care less. I don't think there is 1 team in the NFL that doesn't have a guy using steroids on it. It's just that Boston is a high profile player in a position that usually isn't that big.

Just wondering

I do care if he is on steroids, it is illegal and all players who use it deserve to be suspended. I want us to win, but I don't want to see us cheat to win.

I care. The playing field has to be even. But Boston tested clean 7 times last season under the most stringent testing in pro sports, so I think that he is complying with the rules currently in existence.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him drop to 230. I call him Roid Boston because I love the name, but I don't want the dude on roids if he's here. He's already a target.

I highly doubt that every team in the nfl has someone on steroids. The testing is so tough in the nfl it would be to hard to get by unless using something undetectible like that thc that recently sprung up. For the most part i think the nfl is steroid free. and i think is boston is on something it would be hgh. I dont think that is detectable yet and it makes your head bigger, which i hear happened to him

I WOULD care if he's taking something that's banned from the NFL because then he would be suspended for the year. As it's been reported many times...they've tested him like crazy and each time it's been negative. This is a guy who pays people to test every pill and supplement he takes to make sure it's safe, the guy's a health freak and treats his body like a temple. So I'm not really sure if he's taking steroids at all (unless it's something the NFL doesn't test for).

We Have many superstars in our team, believe it or not that use steroids and the coaching staff knows it. You guys really dont have a clue about steroids and what it does to an athlete. Sometimes you wonder in this age how can so many players takes this much pounding. I'm afraid that if we bring boston, he wont be the only guy in our team that uses steroids period. I don't care if he uses steroids or not becuase its very hypocritical to mention it in the first place.

I would care.....but I am pretty confident he is not on the 'roids. Hey Noodle, who is that in your avatar, and what's the clip from?

He's just a workout freak. I mean have any of you guys read about his regime. It's sick! Borderline obsessive.
If he IS on anything it would be Human Growth Hormones and right now that's not banned. So until it is, he'll keep testing clean.

depends on what you think are steroids. I would be surprised if he has been doing anything illegal for a while now. There is a lot of testing in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom