As horrible as this season has been... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As horrible as this season has been...

I love how a Jets loss can make the OP's year. So sad that a Dolphins win couldnt make your year. But when your team is in the current state its in I guess you have to root against other teams because supporting your own only leads to more misery for yourself.

The bottom line is the Dolphins have no QB, a coach they dont want, and an owner who is more interested in selling parts of the team to people like Fergie and Mark Anthony then he is at actually helping to put a good product on the field. The Dolphins are terrible. You have one skill posistion player on Offense who is above average (Marshall is a beast) the rest is all crap and guys who are just ok. It's pretty clear that Chad Henne is not your savior. i'm so glad we can put the Sanchez vs Henne debate to rest because Sanchez is light years ahead of him with 4 playoff wins in his first 2 seasons. Sanchez has thrown 9 TD's and 3 Int's in the post season and has a passer rating of 94.3. For a second year QB thats awesome.

You can hate on the Jets all you want but most likely the majority of our free agents will be back and we have a GM who is not afraid (and is also very good at) making aggressive moves to better our football team. Jets fans have all the confidence in the world as it relates to the future of our organization which is clearly on the rise and moving up the food chain very quickly in the AFC (insert Rex Ryan fat joke here because your pissed you guys are stuck with the FG fist pumping Sparano).

What does this show us? if there was a cap this year we would have been well under it. We have a cap guru running our team, we will be fine. We won't have the exact same team of course most of the key guys will be back and we have our core already back. I guess this gives you some hope but unfortunately those hopes will be dashed.

So some teams don't have cap gurus? Or is the Jets one just the best for some reason?

I love how a Jets loss can make the OP's year. So sad that a Dolphins win couldnt make your year. But when your team is in the current state its in I guess you have to root against other teams because supporting your own only leads to more misery for yourself.

The bottom line is the Dolphins have no QB, a coach they dont want, and an owner who is more interested in selling parts of the team to people like Fergie and Mark Anthony then he is at actually helping to put a good product on the field. The Dolphins are terrible. You have one skill posistion player on Offense who is above average (Marshall is a beast) the rest is all crap and guys who are just ok. It's pretty clear that Chad Henne is not your savior. i'm so glad we can put the Sanchez vs Henne debate to rest because Sanchez is light years ahead of him with 4 playoff wins in his first 2 seasons. Sanchez has thrown 9 TD's and 3 Int's in the post season and has a passer rating of 94.3. For a second year QB thats awesome.

You can hate on the Jets all you want but most likely the majority of our free agents will be back and we have a GM who is not afraid (and is also very good at) making aggressive moves to better our football team. Jets fans have all the confidence in the world as it relates to the future of our organization which is clearly on the rise and moving up the food chain very quickly in the AFC (insert Rex Ryan fat joke here because your pissed you guys are stuck with the FG fist pumping Sparano).

This doesn't even make sense. The Dolphins didn't make the playoffs so why would one of their 7 wins make someone happy at this point in the year? When you have nothing left to cheer for, it's easy to be happy for other reasons. Now the OP is only speaking for himself but I also enjoyed the Jets losing. It doesn't mean I'd rather that happen than the Phins winning.

Both situations weren't going on at the same time. The Phins are done. All that's left is to cheer or root against whoever is left. You're now in the same boat too.

... and with as many question marks going forward as we have, there's one thing to be truly grateful for... THE JETS LOST. I dont know about you, but that loss made my year. That circus is now over, and most likely will never show itself again given the teams' contract situation... But imagine what that perfect storm would bring us:

-disgusting gangrene celebrating on the field at the SB

-a spike in the sale of Jets jerseys, most likely the dirty Sanchez... especially here in south Florida, due to the population from that part of the country...

-Foot fetishist Rex Ryan's endorsement deals and commercials

-Sanchez/Jets on the cover of next year's Madden

-a Jets win would solidify their place in the Division at 1a and 1b (along side the Patriots), all the while burying the Dolphins even more.

-Agony of listening to local sports radio, and hearing their incredibly obnoxious fan base every day on 940/560/790

-the talk of a NYJ dynasty...

I have to stop, this is making me nauseous

To the Pittsburgh Steelers,

Thank You

:thanks:
:hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap:

I remember how pathetic it felt when the best part of my football season was when another team lost. I'm so glad those days are over.

Uhm, I'm pretty aware that we suck. We've sucked for quite a while now but I don't want to see the Jets' having any success either. :lol: Yes it may seem sad but I doubt any of you all would wish us luck in reversed roles.

Uhm, I'm pretty aware that we suck. We've sucked for quite a while now but I don't want to see the Jets' having any success either. :lol: Yes it may seem sad but I doubt any of you all would wish us luck in reversed roles.

We'd be doing the same thing. Fans are the same everywhere, thankfully in recent years we haven't had to worry about rooting against Miami or other div rivals but we have had to in most years and it sucks.

Back
Top Bottom