Miami Dolphins: 2 - 3

Each teams next 5 games:

Buffalo Bills: -----New England:------NY Jets: --------Dolphins:
Chargers ---------Broncos ------------@ Raiders -------Ravens
@ Dolphins -------Rams---------------Chiefs -----------Bills
Jets -------------@ Colts-------------@ Bills ----------@ Broncos
@ Patriots -------Bills-----------------Rams -----------Seahawks
Browns ----------Jets----------------@ Patriots -------Raiders

Jets definitely have the best schedule. NE really has no business being 3-2 right now. in 5 games, they shouldn't even be in contention anymore. Brady was their team. Everybody knows it. This season should be enough evidence for him to rip up his contract and demand a new one worth 50% of the cap.

Jets definitely have the best schedule. NE really has no business being 3-2 right now. in 5 games, they shouldn't even be in contention anymore. Brady was their team. Everybody knows it. This season should be enough evidence for him to rip up his contract and demand a new one worth 50% of the cap.

I disagree, they've played a much tougher schedule then the Bills and only have 1 less win.

Would pretty much agree with that. Last night Cassel looked completley lost. He can hit the short pass, but not the long/medium ones (as seen when he tried to hit Moss long twice). There secondary got abused last night also. The Chargers big physical recievers totally out muscled their smaller DB's. But they were also missing Moroney and Jordon last night so they might not be totally done yet.

WOW the Jets have a good chance of piling up some wins in the next couple of weeks.

Miami needs to quit giving away games thats for sure.

Man Im still mad at yester day we should have 3 wins now that I think of it I would much rather gotten spanked.

Yeah,it looks easy,but in the NFL anything can happen.I won't count my chickens before they hatch as they say.The early part of our schedule was tough with an away game at Miami in September,San Diego AT San Diego,then playing the Patsies* and finishing with the Cardinals to complete the first quarter of the season.That was a tough schedule made tougher when considering the new additions to the team hadn't gelled yet and are still in transition,though they are light years ahead of where they were early in the year.

Our upcoming schedule should be made easier by the teams we face and the time the players have had together to become familiar with each others way of thinking.We are going to very good pretty soon,but we're not quite there yet,so we could still lose to some of those teams,unfortunately.

My hopes are that the players have completely gelled by the time we play Buffalo.I believe we are the more talented team,but they are more of a team right now as we have more new acquisitions.It should be a fun game to watch regardless.:up:

Ya know I think that Texans game is going to comeback and haunt the Dolphins. Really I thought that teams from the NFC East were elite. Though now I don't think so much.

the diffrence between us and the bills so far is that 3 of there wins versus the raiders, seahawks, and rams, teams that we have not played yet so thats a plus. and they also havent played a divison game yet. if we can win this week vs baltimore and then next week vs buffalo i will feel pretty good. i rlly hope we make the playoffs and if we dnt , we end up missing out by 2 games bc i wouldnt be able to live the whole offseason knowing that the game vs the texans is why we didnt make it.

the diffrence between us and the bills so far is that 3 of there wins versus the raiders, seahawks, and rams, teams that we have not played yet so thats a plus. and they also havent played a divison game yet. if we can win this week vs baltimore and then next week vs buffalo i will feel pretty good. i rlly hope we make the playoffs and if we dnt , we end up missing out by 2 games bc i wouldnt be able to live the whole offseason knowing that the game vs the texans is why we didnt make it.

Yeah but most teams do have a slip-up against a team that they're "supposed to beat." The Giants were supposed to beat the Browns, the Broncos were supposed to beat the Chiefs. Right now their isn't a dominant team. The Titans are 5-0 but i'm not sold on Kerry Collins. IMO, when San Diego plays their best football they're the best team in the league. Though that rarely happens.

Back
Top Bottom