As long as Jay.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As long as Jay..........

hunter5nc1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is not our starting QB I'd take any of the following! Henson,Ramsey, Rivers and even BG!! Whoever it is don't pull them after 4 games give whoever time to do there job! Jay had enough time! BG didn't IMO!! With that said our 0-line has to improve or it won't matter who is back there!!!!

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
is not our starting QB I'd take any of the following! Henson,Ramsey, Rivers and even BG!! Whoever it is don't pull them after 4 games give whoever time to do there job! Jay had enough time! BG didn't IMO!! With that said our 0-line has to improve or it won't matter who is back there!!!!

:idea: :up:

Prepared to be dissapointed.

Originally posted by chambers84
Griese isn't worth that 6 million dollar roster bonus..............that's a fact!

2 true!!! Neither Jay or BG should get the $$ due on their contracts. If they refuse to reduce them both go. If BG will reduce, and i think he will, he should be the "starter"

I wouldnt mind letting Jay go and have BG be our starter at the beginning of the year but only after he restructures. I think he has let go of his ego and should be willing to take less money next year.

Originally posted by Unconquered
I wouldnt mind letting Jay go and have BG be our starter at the beginning of the year but only after he restructures. I think he has let go of his ego and should be willing to take less money next year.

He says he wants to stay and must know that the $$ due is a bit too high.

I think Griese will restructure, I agree give griese a chance, with a full year of camp, preseason, I believe he can be good! I don'gt think I can take another season with Jay!!, eventhough it would be till about week 5, when jay gets hurt!
Let Griese start and bring in a young guy to learn how to play QB in the NFL.

Originally posted by Unconquered

Yes BG has to restructure that is the only way!! I'm just JAYED OUT!! I wish him well! I just wish him GONE!!!

What do you see in Saga that makes you think that he has anything to offer us as a starter? I say leave him alone he looks good right where he is 3rd!!!

Originally posted by minus
Prepared to be dissapointed.
I hate to agree but the writing is on the wall...if we sign Henson...Fiedler will be there for at least another year...then maybe as backup....not too many alternative choices....who can we sign that will know he will only start for a year?....I thought I saw the last of Jay...I think I was wrong.

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

I hate to agree but the writing is on the wall...if we sign Henson...Fiedler will be there for at least another year...then maybe as backup....not too many alternative choices....who can we sign that will know he will only start for a year?....I thought I saw the last of Jay...I think I was wrong.
How about Gannon?

I don't think the Raiders are going to let him go...plus I don't think he would sign for just a year...and I think he would ask for alot....believe me...I don't want another year of Jay...its been 4 years already...

Back
Top Bottom